X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senate votes to let ISP's access your browser history

And sell it.

Thanks GOP

Wow, really sad! Keep believing any of these idiots care about u! Scary times and most rather argue about party affiliation? Wonder if that is final decision on this issue as I never knew it was up for Senate vote!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Wow, really sad! Keep believing any of these idiots care about u! Scary times and most rather argue about party affiliation? Wonder if that is final decision on this issue as I never knew it was up for Senate vote!!!

I don't know if it's been through the house already or not.

It is sick what the Congress is doing, both sides of the aisle suck badly

Comment

House is first! Unless this issue is special. Just wow,,,,, privacy be danged on every level!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          House is first! Unless this issue is special. Just wow,,,,, privacy be danged on every level!!!

Yup

America and especially politicians worship the almighty dollar

Comment

Welcome to the Kick Them All Out Project, a non-violent battle plan for the next great American Revolution! Uniting the power of our votes to hold politicians accountable!

Comment

I dont think there is anything here to worry about

The FCC should have made sure that its regulatory approach matched the FTC's framework. And to the extent that they are dissimilar and created an asymmetry in terms of regulation of companies that are in the same space — online advertising space — then that kind of disjunction is something that doesn't ultimately serve consumers well. ... My own core goal is to make sure that that uniform expectation of privacy ... is vindicated through the use of regulatory framework that establishes a level playing field."

Comment

access browsing history on your PC? Or through metadata going through their servers? One you can block, one you cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

The FCC should have made sure that its regulatory approach matched the FTC's framework. And to the extent that they are dissimilar and created an asymmetry in terms of regulation of companies that are in the same space — online advertising space — then that kind of disjunction is something that doesn't ultimately serve consumers well. ... My own core goal is to make sure that that uniform expectation of privacy ... is vindicated through the use of regulatory framework that establishes a level playing field."

Translation. We can do what we want and no judge or attorney will ever be able to decipher any of this garbledygook to say we broke any laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you even know what you are talking about, or just regurgitating talking points?

Comment

Do you blindly support the GOP?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Do you even know what you are talking about, or just regurgitating talking points?
                        Well, all i know is what i read and in the article everything people might be worried about is already being done by companies like google but
                        Under a different agency guidlines. So, unless they pass a law saying no company can mine the date this peticular issue is not a big deal.
                        Id love for them to pass such a law

Comment

Well, all i know is what i read and in the article everything people might be worried about is already being done by companies like google but

Under a different agency guidlines. So, unless they pass a law saying no company can mine the date this peticular issue is not a big deal.

Id love for them to pass such a law

I agree with your last sentence

Comment

Originally posted by flywisebowhunter View Post

."

You and XBowHunter have more in common than you realize.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                              You and XBowHunter have more in common than you realize.

Say it ain't so

Comment

Working...
                              X