No announcement yet.

Calling all conspiracy theorists: The Pyramids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they legalize marijuana in Texas when I wasn't looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
      Did they legalize marijuana in Texas when I wasn't looking?
      Hahah

Comment

Cheap ununionized labor accomplished great feats.

Conspiracy theory: The Egyptian Slave Labor Union must have pulled some strings to get the Pharoah to pay the Egyptian Crane Operators Union to work over time and get the Egyptian Crane Owners Union to waive extended equipment use fees. Think of how many lives were saved by all the Egyptian unions conspiring together.

Comment

Very interesting theory and video. Thanks for sharing TXAg.

Gigem.

Comment

Ancient Aliens is a guilty pleasure of mine. I find it all the theories very interesting.

Comment

As a guy who thinks common sense rules, I have to ask myself what they were doing with all that electricity ?

Comment

I have seen electricity transmitted wirelessly first hand. You can try it yourself. Take a 4’ t8 fluorescent bulb and go stand under a high line. Not the ones you see on the side of city streets but I’m referring to the big transmission lines. The tall 100+foot towers. The bulb will light up in your hands. It will blow your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                  I have seen electricity transmitted wirelessly first hand. You can try it yourself. Take a 4’ t8 fluorescent bulb and go stand under a high line. Not the ones you see on the side of city streets but I’m referring to the big transmission lines. The tall 100+foot towers. The bulb will light up in your hands. It will blow your mind.

Been there, done that.. Its cool.. They also emit radiation.

Comment

There is far too much archaeological evidence that plain ole human laborers built the pyramids with strong backs and lots of sweat for their beloved kings to use as earthly tombs and then ascend spiritually to their gods in the afterlife.

Comment

How do you get around the no soot found in the pyramids. They had to be using a different kind of lighting.....

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                        Not sure if it was so called "aliens", but someone or something definitely helped "humans" build them.

This may be off topic, but I have never understood the whole "science vs. God" argument. I had to take 6 calculus classes and 4 advanced physics classes in college. What it taught me was that the world and universe are so perfect that there HAD to be some higher dimension that created it all this way on purpose. For instance, if the force of gravity was even slightly different than it was, the universe would be an entirely different place. The universe is remarkable.
                        Without a doubt . The science vs God argument finds itself arguing against the God of the bible, not necessarily against a form of intelligent design.

Comment

Ive got it!

I bet with the coating it used to glow.

The Pyramid(s) is/wa/were a ginourmous battery and flashlight. A flashlight for God. It would be a spiritual/religious experience to motivate workers...? Sun god maybe?

Not as sexy a theory as electricity transmission...but me thinks a bit more plausible.
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 06-08-2018, 02:10 PM. Reason: SpiritSpake

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            Without a doubt . The science vs God argument finds itself arguing against the God of the bible, not necessarily against a form of intelligent design.
                            But GOD is the reason for any form of intelligence or intelligent design..

Comment

soooo if it is all explained in the video, then why are we not using a similar source of power right now ???

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                                soooo if it is all explained in the video, then why are we not using a similar source of power right now ???

No way to meter it in order to charge for it........

Comment

Working...
                                X