Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going after them soft targets.

Comment

They showed some jogger started carrying a little pink 1.5" pocket knife. A 3ft stick would be better than that.

Comment

I have a pack that roams the field next to my house in North West McKinney, they haven't caused any harm, but if they do .22 might have to do some work.

Comment

Bobcats too???? [emoji2962] I would be slinging arrows at least!!! Guess nobody little lap dog or fat tabby has gotten eaten in front of their face yet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Might I suggest the Coyote Special....

The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Bobcats too???? [emoji2962] I would be slinging arrows at least!!! Guess nobody little lap dog or fat tabby has gotten eaten in front of their face yet.

We've lost a few here in Burlytown. Yotes jump the low fence and grab tabby or Fe-fee for a quick meal. Cats come up missing all the time. Some spend the night on top of peoples cars . I've had them run through my front yard a 3AM. Gets all the neighborhood pooches upset. So they start barking. My brother who lives in Arlington has a game cam in his back yard. His place is a 1/2 mile north of Pioneer Parkway (aka Spur 303). He gets pics of foxes, coons, all kinds of critters in his back yard. And he's got a 6' wooden privacy fence.

Comment

Had to been pit bull mixed 😜

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  We've lost a few here in Burlytown. Yotes jump the low fence and grab tabby or Fe-fee for a quick meal. Cats come up missing all the time. Some spend the night on top of peoples cars . I've had them run through my front yard a 3AM. Gets all the neighborhood pooches upset. So they start barking. My brother who lives in Arlington has a game cam in his back yard. His place is a 1/2 mile north of Pioneer Parkway (aka Spur 303). He gets pics of foxes, coons, all kinds of critters in his back yard. And he's got a 6' wooden privacy fence.
                  That not that bold down here but we see a few every now and then. It's funny to read the neighborhood blog. One lady said she saw a cougar ......it was a bobcat.....lol[emoji57]

Comment

Coyote attacks in Frisco continue. I saw a news report the other night that a lady had been jumped and bitten by one from behind.

This is what gets me. On camera, the lady says she is upset with the City of Frisco. Why? Because the City of Frisco has not found a way for the humans and coyotes to, wait for it, "peacefully coexist". You just can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      Coyote attacks in Frisco continue. I saw a news report the other night that a lady had been jumped and bitten by one from behind.

This is what gets me. On camera, the lady says she is upset with the City of Frisco. Why? Because the City of Frisco has not found a way for the humans and coyotes to, wait for it, "peacefully coexist". You just can't make this stuff up.
                      Yea so much for Frisco saying they killed the culprits in attacks. A guy was walking his dog and coyote attacked the dog. Also they showed a coyote in someone's back yard jumping up and out of a tall wood fence. I was impressed. I knew bobcats could do that but not coyotes. My brother sees them early in morning run across coit before srt on way to work

Comment

I thought it was crazy to see that coyote jump the fence. I'm sure they are athletic but to know to do that is pretty smart. Not like its a dog stuck in the backyard for weeks on end with time to think of escape path.

Comment

How did y’all think the coyote got into that backyard in the 1st place?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            It looked like there was some room under the fence. But same comment goes, what made them decide to jump a pretty large privacy fence in the first place to learn that.

Comment

I got another picture of 1 yesterday. I see em everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                Down the chimney like Saint Nick.

Comment

Working...
                                X