Rocksprings land ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocksprings land ?

I see so many ranches being divided in smaller tracts. My question is are any of these smaller tracts around rocksprings any good for hunting with all the neighbors being of same size? Tracts I’m referring to range from 30-150 acres or so. Anybody have any experience in buying land like this around rocksprings?

I an North of Rocksprings off of hwy41 and Snodgrass rd we have a 100 acres and the neighborhood is 100. -400 acres and the hunting is great. You will just have to look at it and see what is around you and what it offers. There is a 272 acre place just up from us that is running $568.000 with a house surrounded by large acreage. Best of luck it took us three years to find our place.

Comment

Thanks. Does yalls place have any axis that come through ?

Comment

i'm south on 55 and I have as many axis as whitetail

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
          Thanks. Does yalls place have any axis that come through ?
          I just sold a place that fronted on hwy 41, a little ways down from Snodgrass Road. Axis are everywhere around there. You may have to stay up late at night to see them I think they have a sixth sense to know when you are in camp. I already miss it there and looking for another place - Axis is a must have.

Comment

We're off of Hwy 41 & CAR 230. @30 acres .. lots of Hogs & deer with an elk every once in a while. 99 percent go the 1st weekend and maybe Thanksgiving .. other than that don't see them .. No issues so far

Comment

Im off CR 377 and could easily fill my deer tags and then some all by bow.
              Originally got 42acres, then picked up another 42 next to it. All my neighbors are good and we check on each others camps if asked.
              No one over hunts.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I really want to get a place out there that I can teach my daughters to bow hunt on. I love the area because there’s lots of animals.

Comment

Rocksprings land ?

We have 20 acres in the Green wood Valley subdivision off hwy 41. Plenty of hogs and Axis are thick at times. I’ve had herds of 15-20 at once on camera. Haven’t shot one yet since we try to be bow only and they are smarrrrrt. But there are some good ones. Our white tail genetics stink lol and not many white tails either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did your “ subdivision “ have any specific rules for those who bought?

Comment

I don’t think it’s really a “subdivision” I just know that’s what the are is called lol but no restrictions. I do get bummed when I’m on a hill and I can count 7 plus different blinds from different hunters. Small acre problems I guess

Comment

What all have y’all shot out there?

Comment

Yes sir we have a lot of exotic animals and will probably have more since the floods and the high fences are down.

Comment

Mostly pigs and a few deer. We’ve been trying to let more deer grow. It’s hard to do that especially here coming up in the next few months

Comment

Had a place in Diamond Ranch. Hwy 41 & 230. Lots of random exotics, but white tails numbers are really low; neighborhoods shot everything that moved. Was on a lease off hwy 41 & 335, only a couple of miles from place I owned & it was crawling with animals!!

Comment

Working...
                              X