2014 TBH lease idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 TBH lease idea

Had a thought and figured a few other people may be interested.
    I know a lot of us are looking for a lease and figured why not an E TX lease with a few of us TBH'rs. I don't have a place located, but figured if we had a group together, maybe we could come up with one.
    I'm willing to help the group build stands, feeders, blinds, pens, whatever. I have my welder on my truck so we can build whatever, wherever. I also have my hookups with my archery business, so supplies can be brought to camp if needed.

First and foremost, it would have to be a place where family is welcome.
    Game management would also be a priority.

Anyway, just an idea.
    If anyone is interested, let's get this going for next season

Keep me updated if anyone finds lease

Comment

What part of East Texas you thinking?

Comment

That sounds interesting. Getting tired of the grasslands game. I'll be watching this.

Comment

I'm in I told my lease leader last week I will not be getting back on and I'm starting to pull my gear off. I grew up in east Texas and want to get back to hunting there again.

Comment

I would be interested too. Would this be bow only? I would be ok either way.

Comment

Y'all should looks somewhere else, there ain't no deer out here in East TX.

Comment

Location isn't too important to me, I'm flexible.
                If the place is big enough, I'm not opposed to guns. That would be fine with me.
                I pretty much am bow only, but I prefer my kids using a rifle until I feel they are competent enough for xbow or bow.

Comment

I'd be very interested in this. Lots of good deer in east Texas. We just need to find a big tract of land.

Comment

Count me in if you locate something.

Comment

Tuned in on this one... My cousin and I are bow only hunters and are going to be looking for a new lease next year with a management program implied. I'm about fed up already with the place I'm currently hunting after seeing the size of a few deer brought back to camp this year by the rifle hunters....

Comment

Could be fun

Comment

I would love to find a lease close by. I can't weld my way out of a paper sack but I can run a tractor, build a pretty good box stand, and love to be on a lease big enough that a young deer has time to grow up and really show what he can become. As far as kids go, ours are all grown up and gone but we love watching kids hunt. Their excitement is contagious. If you need an extra let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                            Y'all should looks somewhere else, there ain't no deer out here in East TX.
                            When did you move to east Texas ??
                            This is a neat idea , can't wait to see how it plays out.

Comment

I would be interested in this. Keep me in mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X