No announcement yet.

Tornado san marcos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelter in place warning for Kyle has been cancelled.

Comment

Update??

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
        prayers up for all in the area

7:30 AM in dang near November is an odd time to be having a Tornado isn't it?
        Yes it is,but Sept & Oct are basically just the other end of the calendar and we are in a very spring like pattern with our fronts & low pressure systems.

Comment

Just talked to my sister. She said they were under a tornado warning. One had touched down in New Braunfels and one near the high school.
          Said its been pouring since early this moring
          Last edited by marshhunter; 10-30-2015, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
            prayers up for all in the area

7:30 AM in dang near November is an odd time to be having a Tornado isn't it?
            No sir. This time of year is our other severe weather season. Some of our worse severe weather outbreaks have occurred this time of year.

Stay safe everyone! Also stay away from the Blanco, Comal and Guadalupe Rivers where major flash flooding is occurring.

Comment

Rolling north on 35 right now. It's fairly clear in between new braumfels and San Marcos but I'm gonna run into the storm. But there are a few fire trucks and ambulances headed towards San Marcos with lights on.

Comment

Looks like high water rescue south of posey road.

Comment

It hit floresville early this morning. Tore the high school up pretty bad.

Comment

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

Floresville was hit pretty good. If you look at the images, the silver pickup in the first 2 is my buddy's truck. He made it through ok.

Comment

Flooding is really bad here. 123/35 area is under a few foot of water.

Comment

Originally posted by Axe Man View Post
                        http://www.ksat.com/weather/tornado-...cancel-classes

Floresville was hit pretty good. If you look at the images, the silver pickup in the first 2 is my buddy's truck. He made it through ok.
                        Seeing a pattern here. Possible tornado touched down near New Braunfels High School. News caster said that the worst damage was around the high school in Floresville...Sounds like some kid wasn't prepared for a test and prayed for the day off...

Comment

Yeah I'm stuck sitting in my truck a mile and a half from my house. Turn around don't drown.

Comment

Got a picture forwarded to me a few minutes ago of a smaller high line tower folded in half near San Marcos. One of the ones that only carries a wire or two with just a point on top.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Nailhead; 10-30-2015, 08:01 AM. Reason: Added photo

Comment

Raining like hell at yarrington road

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                Flooding is really bad here. 123/35 area is under a few foot of water.
                                My daughter said the flooding on Craddock is real bad right now. Craddock is a looong street so no idea where on it! She is a little directionally challenged!

Comment

Working...
                                X