Large bucks on hey 121

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large bucks on hey 121

My wife and I just left Bass Pro in Grapevine and we were getting on the service road when I notice to massive bucks on the side of the road. I stopped and shined the high beams on them. One buck was a 10pt with a very wide spread and the second buck was a large 8pt. My wife tried to get a picture but they ran into the woods

That's cool. There was a really nice buck killed by a car last year in that same area.

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
      That's cool. There was a really nice buck killed by a car last year in that same area.

Yea I remember reading about it.

Comment

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
        My wife and I just left Bass Pro in Grapevine and we were getting on the service road when I notice to massive bucks on the side of the road. I stopped and shined the high beams on them. One buck was a 10pt with a very wide spread and the second buck was a large 8pt. My wife tried to get a picture but they ran into the woods
        It's awful early for antlers to be developed to the point you can see 8 or 10 points. Most I'm getting on trailcams have forks but the kind of detail you're seeing not there yet.

Comment

Were they chasing with their nose to the ground??

Comment

[QUOTE=Pineywoods Paul;11460454]It's awful early for antlers to be developed to the point you can see 8 or 10 points. Most I'm getting on trailcams have forks but the kind of detail you're seeing not there yet.[/.

I know but we had enough time to count the points.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
              Were they chasing with their nose to the ground??

Lol

Comment

This is going to be fun🤓 I am in no way doubting you but hold on to your hat😜

Comment

Were they world class??

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
                    This is going to be fun[emoji851] I am in no way doubting you but hold on to your hat[emoji12]

It all good I know what I saw. Plus I know how they can get on the green screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Were they world class??

They sure were...lmao

Comment

I really do believe you.I saw a dead doe right there 3 /4 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
                          It's awful early for antlers to be developed to the point you can see 8 or 10 points. Most I'm getting on trailcams have forks but the kind of detail you're seeing not there yet.
                          ive got a few in hunt county with g3's, and that was a week ago.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by jshouse; 06-30-2016, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            Were they world class??
                            Of course. It's all that home brew from Big Bucks Brewery they've been drinking that makes-em that way.

Comment

My buddy drives a postal truck and has seen those bucks for few years. He raves about them!

Comment

Working...
                              X