Obsession bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
    Just because the bow designer wears guy liner doesn't mean it's the flagship bow of fairies!

On a side note, they're a real easy bow to work on! The lack of dealers within close proximity was enough incentive to buy a press, and if I can figure out how to tune one, a trained monkey should be able to!

One thing I will say... if the shop you go to doesn't have a draw board, find another shop. A draw board is essential for tuning them correctly, and the fact that they have cable stops built in makes them fairly idiot proof to time since they can't lock up.

He shoots an Xpidition and was just messing with me.

Comment

I have a 2015 Obsession Evolution and love it!! I researched around a talked to a few guys about them and did a big NO NO and bought one sight unseen but it was worth it. Easy to shoot accurate quit love it. I called Josh at Collin County Archery up in Princeton Texas NE of Dallas/FTW. He fwd the shop to his cell phone and talked to me for the better part of an hour on his drive home after hours and then for a little bit after he got home. He was honest humble and answered every question I had and still answers questions I ask on an occasional email.

Here is the website dealer locator

Comment

Josh is good people!

Comment

Not anything about where to get one but a buffalo taken with one!

Comment

Obsession bows

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
            http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=568330

Not anything about where to get one but a buffalo taken with one!

Yeah O got a hoss. Thats a several year old Obsession Knightmare. He usually waits 4/5 years before he upgrades. Tho I think I have em talked into it.

Comment

Working...
            X