• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whales, largest mammals on earth

Comment

Watusi. To much like a cow.

Comment

No big cats, including bobcats. Really, outside of coyotes, there aren't many predators I care to shoot. That goes for bears as well. I'd rather hunt brown bears with a really large camera lens than gun or bow.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
          skunk. I would not purposefully hunt skunks
          Some of the best memories of my adolescence was riding around the pasture on summer evenings after a long day of work and specifically targeting skunks with my .22

I can’t think of any animal I would not kill....other than homo sapien and even that is situational

Comment

Long list.
            Elephants, lions, leopards, giraffes, gorillas, any sheep, mountain goats, and probably a host of other animals that I'll never see anyway. I don't necessarily think shooting these animals is wrong, that depends on the area and the conditions. They are just animals I'm not interested in shooting. Almost all NA big game would be desirable to me, except the sheep and goats and a brown or grizzly bear.

Of the common Texas exotics, none of the various sheep would rate a second look, nor a blackbuck antelope.

Axis, WT deer, elk, bison, moose, mule deer and the like however, would all be on my short list.

Of the African game, Cape Buffalo would be my numero uno, followed by kudu, nyala, water buck, wart hog, and probably others that I can't think of right now. I would really like to gun down a herd of hyenas

Comment

I don't think I'd want to hunt a gorilla, now that you mention it. Too humanoid. Though it would be kinda funny to have a big silverback charge you, roaring and beating its chest only to 1 up him with your 300 winmag.

Comment

I would say for me, African game. Nothing wrong at all with hunting them I just don't think I would have the excitement of the trophy after the hunt was over.

Comment

No deer in Denton Co., Texas, America. I will never again kill an eland. One looked into my soul as it died.

Comment

Elephant, hippo, Bigfoot

Comment

Whole lot of animals i would not hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        No big cats, including bobcats. Really, outside of coyotes, there aren't many predators I care to shoot. That goes for bears as well. I'd rather hunt brown bears with a really large camera lens than gun or bow.
                        Same, I've never really wanted to kill another predator for some reason. Or anything in Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          Same, I've never really wanted to kill another predator for some reason. Or anything in Africa.
                          Yeah hunting Africa really doesn't have any appeal to me. I guess maybe it's just the way most of the hunting is setup there.

Comment

lots of animals I would not hunt but thats out of lack of interest in them not because I am morally against it.

Comment

Sale barn sheep and goats.

Comment

Same here with Africa. No desire to kill anything over there.

As far as over here, I'm pretty much game for anything that is legal. The only one I am sorta on the fence on would be a mountain lion.

Comment

Working...
                                X