Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Jac View Post

Tuco,

After you have received enough responses can you please call out the age of this buck for learning purposes, as I know it is a known age deer?
    Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post

I would be interested in that info also. Would also like your thoughts on the buck Tuco.
    He is 6½ Justin & Brad.

I would let him walk even though he regressed a little, and see if he makes a comeback next year...

Comment

whack

Comment

Whack Attack

Comment

whack without a doubt!

Comment

I like the body mass and structure on this one. His face looks small compared to the rest of his body. I vote Whack.

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
              He is 6½ Justin & Brad.

I would let him walk even though he regressed a little, and see if he makes a comeback next year...
              Thanks TUCO, I had him guessed as a 7yr old this year. Interesting to know he's going to get a pass as I know several well managed ranches that would put a hole in him as a 6yr 8pt especially knowing he was an 8pt last year as well.

Comment

He's old! Whack him!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Jac View Post

Thanks TUCO, I had him guessed as a 7yr old this year. Interesting to know he's going to get a pass as I know several well managed ranches that would put a hole in him as a 6yr 8pt especially knowing he was an 8pt last year as well.
                  It is really a roll of the dice whether he will make a jump next year.

I see some deer that just stall out and pretty much remain the same through their prime years.

There is no absolute when it comes right down to it.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    Whack him for me.

And I see 5.5, MAYBE 6.5. Not as familiar with south TX deer as I am hill country, so maybe underaging him.

For S TX managed ranch though, if he is only an 8 at that age, take him out.
                    Ditto...whack him!

Comment

Whack

Comment

looks like he did lose a bit, whack him.

Comment

Working...
                        X