TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH

I don’t post here all that much but I really enjoy this forum and the banter.

I’m also an avid shotgunner and frequent some shotgun forums. Man are they some sensitive souls! It’s very obvious that most of the members of those forums are not from Texas nor from the south.

Just a simple post of appreciation to the men and women of TBH that don’t get bu!!hur? over trivial banter online.

Check back in after LSU beats both Horn and Aggie. You may change your mind on the butt-hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Check back in after LSU beats both Horn and Aggie. You may change your mind on the butt-hurt

Well I don’t think people should complain about something that is inevitable in 2020! Ha

Comment

Lmaooooooo!!!!! #sec #lsu #auburn

Comment

Little Pickle...you have not been here long enough. It is coming, trust me. lol

Comment

How dare you make that suggestion! I demand an apology! This is a very supportive sight. I support anything the mods wanna do!

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!

Comment

Tbh

Trust me, I’ve seen some of it here. But we can laugh at each other as long as HF is not in the conversation!

Just as an example, on a shotgun forum I responded to a guy in Colorado wanting to move to Texas. I answered his questions and then stated that if he was a libtard to stay in CO.

You’d have thought I slapped his momma! I got PMs and responses about what a hick I must be....guilty as charged? Ha, wussies.
              Last edited by Gherkin05; 05-29-2020, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Have him call us too, he needs to stay in Cali 2.0

Comment

There are a lot of Karens on here

Comment

Anybody want to start posting meme's? haha

Yep it's always better without the keyboard warriors and screen tough guys. Most of the time it's all good around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                      Trust me, I’ve seen some of it here. But we can laugh at each other as long as HF is not in the conversation!

Just as an example, on a shotgun forum I responded to a guy in Colorado wanting to move to Texas. I answered his questions and then stated that if he was a libtard to stay in CO.

You’d have thought I slapped his momma! I got PMs and responses about what a hick I must be....guilty as charged? Ha, wussies.

LOL but your statement is true

Comment

I slapped Karen’s momma once. Felt good...real good.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

All the Karen’s need a good smack.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                            Your post are alwAys good for a giggle.

Comment

Working...
                            X