Fishing Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing Spots

Now that I'm rolling back to my normal work schedule, I'll start fishing again. I usually fish Fridays and Sunday mornings. My Friday trips I'm usually by myself, and wouldn't mind a little company. I fish East and West Matagorda Bay, wading and throwing lures. So if you wanted bait it would be on you. I don't have a livewell either so you'd have to bring something to keep them alive. If I fish East Bay I launch in Sargent, West Bay I launch in Matagorda. So if anybody is interested just let me know.

Am or PM? I make it down sometimes in time for a pm launch and I'm fishing by myself majority of time as well

Comment

Mainly mornings. I try to be home before the wife and little girl get home. But evenings are fine too.

Comment

Wish I were closer, and it was cooler out.

Comment

I'll be out there tomorrow evening and Monday morning... Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            I'll be out there tomorrow evening and Monday morning... Good luck!
            I'm going to take the wife out in the morning. Hope we can find some live shrimp for her or it's going to be a long day. Lol. We're just going to get some shrimp and go try to catch some reds in the diversion.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              I'm going to take the wife out in the morning. Hope we can find some live shrimp for her or it's going to be a long day. Lol. We're just going to get some shrimp and go try to catch some reds in the diversion.
              Going out of Sargent tomorrow? Live isn't hard to find right now...next weekend is a big tournament and may be a different story if you don't get it before sun up

Comment

I’m headed that way in about an hour. I can let you know about bait. I usually launch at Charlie’s. I’m taking a friend that wants to throw shrimp. It’s been good lately.

Comment

I don't have many Friday's off but will keep you in mind.

Great gesture Phillip.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                    Going out of Sargent tomorrow? Live isn't hard to find right now...next weekend is a big tournament and may be a different story if you don't get it before sun up

Yeah. Was going to go out of Matagorda but had a change of plans.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                      I’m headed that way in about an hour. I can let you know about bait. I usually launch at Charlie’s. I’m taking a friend that wants to throw shrimp. It’s been good lately.

Good luck. The wind is only blowing a little. Lol. I haven't been in a while. We're going to mess around tomorrow morning and see if I can put the wife on a few fish.

Comment

Phillip, I’m actually thinking of taking Friday off if I can get the registration update on this boat. It’s ready for its first fishing trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          Phillip, I’m actually thinking of taking Friday off if I can get the registration update on this boat. It’s ready for its first fishing trip.

We can take yours or mine. I have my company fishing tournament week after next, so I'm going to fish hard the next two weeks to figure them out.

Comment

We can take yours or mine. I have my company fishing tournament week after next, so I'm going to fish hard the next two weeks to figure them out.

I’ll let you know. I have to work the weekend after next.

Comment

I'll be in east matty in the morning. If you see a red and white JH Performance that'll most likely be me.

Comment

Working...
                              X