Hooray Bowfisherman!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray Bowfisherman!!

20 years ago when I bow fished people would stand in line for any gar I shot. So why is it some take pics at the ramp then leave em all there now to rot for everyone else to smell and run over loading and unloading their boats? These were left at the W 515 ramp on Fork Monday. Some folks need to be slapped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just trashy. I usually take mine to the woods for the coons and yotes or grind it up for garden fertilizer.

Comment

Comprendo. People do the same thing on the creek behind the house. Fishermen though. Some people just have no consideration for others.

Comment

Yep, folks still line up for gar and buffalo!!!
        We have trash outdoorsman just like any other walk of life regrettably. WE consistently tend to show that we can easily be our own worst enemies.
        Lets hope the East Texas buzzards get on their job quickly.

Comment

Somewhere on facebook there is probably a pic of that fellow posing with those. Likely a teen ager..

Comment

What a waste. Plenty of folks would have taken them of their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              What a waste. Plenty of folks would have taken them of their hands.
              While thats probably true, i could really care less that they killed those fish and let hem rot. My issue is the disrespect of dumping them at a dang public ramp. I have never in my life understood why a person would do that.

Comment

Unfortunately it never ends, same caliber of people doing the same ignorant ways.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  While thats probably true, i could really care less that they killed those fish and let hem rot. My issue is the disrespect of dumping them at a dang public ramp. I have never in my life understood why a person would do that.
                  I agree. I would see if anyone wanted them. If not I'd take them and dump them too. Leaving them there is just inexcusable

Comment

Had a bunch thrown off the side of the road couple times here in Burleson, no excuse. Trash fisherman, trash fish, but at least don't let the soccer moms and kids see it. Dumb-ars.

Comment

Why even haul them back to the ramp, why not kill and release ?

Comment

Not cool, hate the beer can as well.

Comment

It happens everywhere, the disrespect.

We have these beautiful mountain reservoirs here in Colorado, and people are too lazy to pick up their trash. Beer bottles and cans, chip bags... really disgusts me

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            Why even haul them back to the ramp, why not kill and release ?
                            Not legal...want and waste per tpw

Bowfishermen will be the end of bowfishing.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Somewhere on facebook there is probably a pic of that fellow posing with those. Likely a teen ager..

I'm sure there is!! You could see the blood spot on the grass right by the sidewalk where they lined em up for pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X