Hog Calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneeye View Post
    I just found this the other night and have been watching your videos. Great stuff!!

My daughter and I are making the drive down from MN next week to hunt some hogs. Watching those videos has got me cranked up!
    awesome let us know how you do.

Comment

Originally posted by jbhunting39 View Post
      I just downloaded the app a week ago. Will be using it very soon along wi h calling some yotes. Thanks for the calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What is the name of the app?

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
        What is the name of the app?
        Go read Post #21. Or search the thread for the word "app."

Comment

hog pro

Comment

Who's gotten the app with his calls after seeing this thread and had success with it?

Comment

Mr. Guess, thanks for the input. I understand the lone boar thing, I nailed one today with my 410. I was just kinda saying for the sows and youngins thing it just makes more sense to move on like you say instead of running the battery down.

I’ve had boars respond to some sounds on the app but I’ve chosen the path of stealth to get them the closest.

I’ve had the most sucess with the “masses” and the “app” by waiting until I hear them first or if they are moving away, it calls them back.

Comment

Just down loaded the "wild hog pro" app. And then bought your sounds. I played them over my Bose blue tooth speaker and the sounds are great. I'll be headed out in a week or so to give these a try. Thanks for all the info. And heads up on these call. Have watched several of your videos and can't wait. Thanks again and happy huntin.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can someone post a pic of what the app looks like. Can’t find it in iTunes...

Comment

Comment

Done! Thank you Sir!!

Comment

Will be at Caddo this weekend mudding, oh I meant hog hunting lol, trying out the app for some bacon . Will be recording and will send updates.

Comment

Originally posted by jbhunting39 View Post
                          Will be at Caddo this weekend mudding, oh I meant hog hunting lol, trying out the app for some bacon . Will be recording and will send updates.

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                          Just down loaded the "wild hog pro" app. And then bought your sounds. I played them over my Bose blue tooth speaker and the sounds are great. I'll be headed out in a week or so to give these a try. Thanks for all the info. And heads up on these call. Have watched several of your videos and can't wait. Thanks again and happy huntin.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                          Any Luck?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                            Any Luck?

No sir. Walked several units and not 1 hog track anywhere. Almost like they knew it was open season on them lol. Rain ended up running us back home Saturday night. Richland Creek and BLB will be open next week.

Comment

Ok, I have taken the bait and they are $4 richer.

Going out to my place next week and will definitely give this a try. Usually don’t have a problem seeing hogs in Houston County, but sure would be nice to get them out with a couple hours of day light left to track them.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                                Any Luck?

Haven’t had a chance to go out yet. Either working or raining. Don’t want to rut up land owners property.

Comment

Working...
                                X