Ozonics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozonics

Amyone have an "in" to get a deal on Ozonics ?

Originally posted by Aggiebow88 View Post
    Amyone have an "in" to get a deal on Ozonics ?
    Pm russ.......he the man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Russ's screen name is Target Panic

Comment

Thanks all!

Comment

Anyone have any real experience with using Ozonics? Thinking of buying one but, not sure if it's just high priced snake oil.

Comment

Had a coyote directly down wind at 30 yards 5 minutes ago sit down and eat a small critter of some kind

Comment

They have a new ozonics out (new to my knowledge anyway). It's the HR 300.
              It's supposed to be quieter than the 200. Anyone bought one or been busted by the noise of the 200? Not down talking the 200, I just don't know. I too am thinking of buying one and wondered if I should get the 200 or is the 300 that much better. Somebody help me decide please.

Comment

Ozonics

My son is using a HR200 right now in a popup. As far as noise goes if they can hear that then there is no sense in drawing back a bow. Can't imagine gettin' busted by the fan. Heck I have to turn it over to see if it's on or off by glancing at the fan. At least with my unit. Can't attest for the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never worried about a deer hearing mine, at more than a few feet away it's almost unnoticeable. My problem has always been hearing the deer coming with the fan directly over me head. No big deal really, but i do have to pay a little more attention

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                    My son is using a HR200 right now in a popup. As far as noise goes if they can hear that then there is no sense in drawing back a bow. Can't imagine gettin' busted by the fan. Heck I have to turn it over to see if it's on or off by glancing at the fan. At least with my unit. Can't attest for the masses.

This.......I used a buddy's unit a cpl of times and it was very quiet. Yes, I could hear it, but the deer couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by JW774 View Post
                      Never worried about a deer hearing mine, at more than a few feet away it's almost unnoticeable. My problem has always been hearing the deer coming with the fan directly over me head. No big deal really, but i do have to pay a little more attention

+1

The sound makes it a bit more difficult to hear the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by dogman11 View Post
                        They have a new ozonics out (new to my knowledge anyway). It's the HR 300.
                        It's supposed to be quieter than the 200. Anyone bought one or been busted by the noise of the 200? Not down talking the 200, I just don't know. I too am thinking of buying one and wondered if I should get the 200 or is the 300 that much better. Somebody help me decide please.
                        anyone heard both?
                        is the 300 significantly quieter?

Comment

Not sure if you're still in the market, but I have an HR200 that I'd be willing to make a deal on. New in box.

Comment

Look at Gander Mountain. I just bought the last 2 in Lewisville a few days ago for a buddy and me. They were 60% off which made them $160 a piece. 8hr batteries is also on sale from $140ish to $50ish. We got the unit and an 8hr battery for about $220 a piece.

Comment

Working...
                            X