Tuff Shed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuff Shed?

I am seriously considering buying a Tuff Shed for the back yard.
    It would be for a small wood workshop.

Has anyone purchased one of these that they are not happy with?

I would think it would be hard to find someone to build this from scratch for the same money, not sure though.

I built a 12x16 a couple of years ago for right at $2100. That included insulation and wiring. Pretty easy 2 weekend project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been looking at the Lone Star Shed Co. products. They build them all around our area and seem to be built very well and priced well. I know some of the Tuff Shed buildings area site built and almost impossible to move without destroying them, it has to do with the way they build the floors out of a galvanized substructure.

Comment

Anything you can ride a dirt bike over has to be good!
        They look legit to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought one about 2 years ago and am happy with it, but I only use it as a smokehouse so most of the time it sits empty.

Comment

My sister and BIL have one at their river house. Rock solid build.

Comment

They build a good shed so that it can be moved multiple times.....

Notice that the finance price is twice the cash purchase price?

They sell them owner financed, strictly to them that's got no kind of credit, cause they know they're slackers, when they miss that payment, then they take it back....

Comment

Look into Affordable Sheds of Texas. A TBH brother had one built and was pleased and is the reason I have them coming to build one for me on Monday. I’ll be happy to send you an update when they’re done and give you the contact for the TBH guy that has one as well. Just send me a PM.

FYI they’re about half the price of tuff shed.

Comment

I went down this road about a year ago. Here is a link to what I did. If your situation allows you may try to DIY.

Comment

I was going to go with Lowes 10x12 shed and after getting run around from the installer, i called Tuff Shed and got what i wanted plus some extras for about same price.. Make the call..

Comment

Dang, I built a 10 x 12 on 2 x 6 floor. 2 x 4 construction. 8' walls. Metal, Gable roof. Including 16 pads set on a 16 x 16 inch deep hole filled with 1" stone. 2 color paint...for about $4000. It ain't moving. Very solid.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Thank you for the replies.

They have the size I want for 25% off, so I think I will make the purchase.

Comment

Look into Affordable Sheds of Texas

I just did this and they are less expensive, may have to make a phone call.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                            Look into Affordable Sheds of Texas. A TBH brother had one built and was pleased and is the reason I have them coming to build one for me on Monday. I’ll be happy to send you an update when they’re done and give you the contact for the TBH guy that has one as well. Just send me a PM.

FYI they’re about half the price of tuff shed.
                            Please post an update when you are done. I am strongly thinking about having them come build me one.

Comment

Look into Affordable Sheds of Texas

I called, they are in Houston area only.
                              Need to find a DFW shed builder.

Comment

Working...
                              X