DOuble Down Deer Feed Hat & Shirt Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
    Based on your website post #4 should win...

Now what?
    Ahh, I was wondering when you were gonna jump in on this RINCON. Good to see you are still following our posts. Yes, there are a few different scores posted by different contests that this buck was entered.

Really didn't intend to post this, but I've already sent lab man a PM asking him for his mailing info so that I can send him a Double Down cap and shirt.

I'll tell you what RINCON and systemnt - since you guys are so upset and distraught about this fun contest shoot me your mailing info and I'll be happy to send both of you a couple of Double Down caps.

Again thanks to all TBH members that participated in this contest, hope to do more in the future.

Comment

184 3/8 was what I was guessing, I was off for sure. Nice deer
      Last edited by ReydonPete; 05-27-2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ReydonPete View Post
        184 3/8 was what I was guessing, I was off for sure. Nice deer

Yes I think the beams were around 29" and the mass was like 45+. I think the Deer field dressed around 225lbs. The body sizes of some of the deer on that ranch can really make it hard to judge the antlers on the hoof. I got to go and see some of these deer alive for a couple of evening hunts last year.
        Thanks for your participation, will try another one soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DF&G View Post
          Ahh, I was wondering when you were gonna jump in on this RINCON. Good to see you are still following our posts. Yes, there are a few different scores posted by different contests that this buck was entered.

Really didn't intend to post this, but I've already sent lab man a PM asking him for his mailing info so that I can send him a Double Down cap and shirt.

I'll tell you what RINCON and systemnt - since you guys are so upset and distraught about this fun contest shoot me your mailing info and I'll be happy to send both of you a couple of Double Down caps.

Again thanks to all TBH members that participated in this contest, hope to do more in the future.

I'm really upset too
          Can I get a hat?

Comment

Thanks DF&G I will be looking for the next contest. I missed this one.
            Nice of you to do it, don't let the whiners get to you. Most here on TBH are not so jealous and hateful but yet appreciative of the opportunity. I will be picking up another load of feed from you Monday. We are adding another protein feeder to my area. I can't keep the feeder I have full.

Comment

Hey! Even distraught people get swag to walk around like a billboard! Yaaaaa

Comment

Give my cap to crocket cowboy... he certainly put in the work for it...

Comment

Originally posted by Crocket Cowboy View Post
                  Thanks DF&G I will be looking for the next contest. I missed this one.

Nice of you to do it, don't let the whiners get to you. Most here on TBH are not so jealous and hateful but yet appreciative of the opportunity. I will be picking up another load of feed from you Monday. We are adding another protein feeder to my area. I can't keep the feeder I have full.

Sounds good. Open all day Monday

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    Why use the same deer that has been all over the Internet? Because that one buck made the biggest jump from year to year?
                    YEP..... To continue the advertisement in a different way

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Give my cap to crocket cowboy... he certainly put in the work for it...

Comment

Sure you were and sure you didn't...

Glad I could assist you on your oversight

Comment

Give my hat and shirt to Sparkles...

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                          Give my hat and shirt to Sparkles...

Will do buddy, have a good weekend!

Comment

OK guys, I appreciate the participation and entries.
                            Actually have 2 winners - which is why I wanted to lead off with this particular deer.
                            Gross Score = 209 7/8"
                            Gross (with velvet deduct) = 203 4/8"

If I can get post #21 - Chase This! and post #54 CB_Hunter to PM me with your mailing info I'm happy to get you your contest winnings in the mail as soon as I can.
                            Again thanks for your time and participation.
                            Jason
                            PM on the way.

Comment

Does this feed work on Rams?

Comment

Originally posted by iHunt View Post
                                Does this feed work on Rams?

Should work good for most exotics. What specifically are you feeding?

Comment

Working...
                                X