AOC has a primary challenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOC has a primary challenger

Think I will send the challenger some campaign money.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., will have to get through a primary challenger if she wants to hold on to her seat in 2020.

I won’t be sending money unless she’s crazier than AOC. She’s one of the best things that could have happened for Republicans.

Comment

"she'll provide "REAL Results... Not Empty Promises" "

The stupidity has no bounds LOL

Comment

There are two republican females running against her (one is smoking hot)...that stand a good chance.
        But If its going to stay Dem...then I agree with the above it needs to stay AOC. She is one of the best things to happen to the Republican party. She has gone oddly silent since letting her buddy go...who appears to now have been feeding her all the B.S.

Comment

Man, I think you are right, I think her chief of staff, Chakrabarti, I think was the source of all of her "ideas". I don't think she has ever had an original thought. She has been quiet.

If I thought a repub would be able to win in that district, I would support them.

Comment

How can you say this?

Originally posted by Man View Post
            There are two republican females running against her (one is smoking hot)...that stand a good chance.
            But If its going to stay Dem...then I agree with the above it needs to stay AOC. She is one of the best things to happen to the Republican party. She has gone oddly silent since letting her buddy go...who appears to now have been feeding her all the B.S.
            And not provide a PHOTO?!?! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
              And not provide a PHOTO?!?! Lol
              Well now I can't find the hot one. She may have pulled out already to let Scherie Murray take on AOC. Scherie appears to have the best chance thus far.

Comment

That district has the same chance of going Republican as Sheila Jackson Lee’s district.

Comment

We need AOC to win reelection.

When your adversary is doing damage to their own cause as well as the dems in general, don't interrupt them.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                    I don't think she has ever had an original thought.

Was there really ever any doubt about that. Don't even know what a garbage disposal is or what it's used for. Dummerna bag of nails.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                      Think I will send the challenger some campaign money.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...ge-badrun-khan
                      So you are going to support AOC’s Muslim challenger to spite AOC? Careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        There are two republican females running against her (one is smoking hot)....
                        Name???
                        The two I found via Google I'm guessing aren't whom you're referring too

Comment

Looks like they are trying to re-district and bump her out. She has been an eyesore for the Democrats and a godsend for the Republicans.

Comment

They absolutely have to be embarrassed by that nitwit. I'd want her out as well.

Comment

Nancy must've put out a code red on her and her 3 buddy's. Haven't heard anything from them in quite a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X