Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an Affordable Range Finder

Gang -

Well, I'm really kind of upset at the moment. I accidentally lost/threw away my rangefinder. It wasn't super nice or anything, but it worked and it belonged to my old man. Now, I can't lay my hands on it and I need to get another one. Compact, reliable, easy to use. Anyone have some straightforward recommendations? I hunt mostly treestands but wouldn't mind having a decent all-round model of RF if it wasn't crazy expensive. Thanks.

LaS

I got a vortex and it works well enough. Very clear and focuses easily.
    Got it to a nice luepold I misplaced . . .

Gary

Comment

Need an Affordable Range Finder

Sig Kilo 850 if they still make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Look at a Simmons. Mine has been great.

Comment

I use bass pros brand does me well!

Comment

I use a Wildgame innovations. Go to academy, it’s got angle compensation and I got it for under 100

Comment

I like Nikon optics period. They have a nice one called the Arrow ID 3000. I’m thinking about picking it up before the season starts myself.

Comment

My first was a Nikon 440. It did everything I needed it to for almost a decade before it died. Then I bought a Leupold 750 and had it for probably close to 5yrs... even lost it out in the elements in the spring 2018 for about 3 months. Ended up finding it and it still worked. Sadly, it ended up dying about 4 months ago. Did my research and homework on a replacement and was dead set on a Sig until I looked at a client's Vortex. I own a Vortex 1800 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Sig Kilo 850 if they still make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  That is what I'm using. Paid $130 for it new on ebay.

Comment

For bow hunting I use a old bushnell one I have. For rifle I use a Leupold. (I have a gun backpack and bow backpack)

Comment

I've had a Nikon for about 10 years and it has been great.

Comment

I know this is a few days old but I just got a SIG Kilo 1400 a couple of months ago and it's awesome. My old Leupold's died and I like the SIG better, It's very accurate to what I've checked it against at bow ranges.

Comment

Sig Kilo

Comment

Working...
                          X