pig control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pig control

Had to do a little pig control last night at the house. Looked out the back door around 9:45 last night and had a boar eating some protein, took him out. Then one last check around 10:30 and had another one checking his buddy. He gone too.

[/URL]

That'll work

Comment

Two down and a million or two to go! Cook them up now.
      Last edited by IowaHunter; 09-07-2015, 10:15 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

shoot'm all.....good work

Comment

They gone!

Comment

So you shot them at 9:45 and 10:30 PM? Did you not want to eat them? I guess I'm trying to figure out why they are unfitted in a day time pic

Comment

Good for you ! And I don't eat the nasty suckers either. Coyotes get to eat 'em on my place, maybe it will save a fawn or two !

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter73 View Post
                So you shot them at 9:45 and 10:30 PM? Did you not want to eat them? I guess I'm trying to figure out why they are unfitted in a day time pic
                Piney wood rooter boars I don't eat, if it had been sows or gilts then they would have been in the cooler(already bought 4 bags of ice on way home from work). The worst thing is my wife takes the house dog out around 9:30 at night and these blasted hogs are getting fearless of us. They don't even run off hardly so all I need is one of them to get cornered up by my wife or dog and attack. There has been two groups coming at night according to trail cams one group had around 10 pigs in it and the other around 15 or so. I killed a little 35 pound gilt about a month ago that was great on the pit, killed about a 75 pound boar that when I was cleaning it smelled horrible and when I got to the tenderloins and back straps was full of worms. So some get eradicated and some go to the table. These two just happened to smell strong when I checked them out last night so they didn't get cleaned.

Comment

We feed them all to the yotes as well. Nasty!!!

Comment

Good work, buzzards and yotes have to eat as well.

Comment

Buzzards gotta eat...worms too.

Good shooting

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Mmmm bacon!

Comment

Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                              Piney wood rooter boars I don't eat, if it had been sows or gilts then they would have been in the cooler(already bought 4 bags of ice on way home from work). The worst thing is my wife takes the house dog out around 9:30 at night and these blasted hogs are getting fearless of us. They don't even run off hardly so all I need is one of them to get cornered up by my wife or dog and attack. There has been two groups coming at night according to trail cams one group had around 10 pigs in it and the other around 15 or so. I killed a little 35 pound gilt about a month ago that was great on the pit, killed about a 75 pound boar that when I was cleaning it smelled horrible and when I got to the tenderloins and back straps was full of worms. So some get eradicated and some go to the table. These two just happened to smell strong when I checked them out last night so they didn't get cleaned.
                              Great Job. I tried to tell my buddy from Louisiana that big boar was no good to eat. He told me I was crazy. Called me after slow cooking some all day, I busted a gut when he compared it to eating "Alien A**H0LE".

Comment

Working...
                              X