Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ Any one up for a HOG HUNT at BOAZMANS next weekend ? (9th-11th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ Any one up for a HOG HUNT at BOAZMANS next weekend ? (9th-11th)

(think i posted this in the wrong section- so getting it on this thread subject)

Hey all,.... heading up that way next friday and into the weekend... hog heaven as many can contest to. check out the website for more details : www.boazmanbowhunting.com

Doug (owner) would like a couple others beside myself to make it worth that weekend hunt.

ithching to get these arrows on something better than foam

pm or email me if your interested.

man, I'd love to...think he'd give a little discount to military traveling from abilene ? I have a few that might be up for it

Comment

Hmmmmm ,... I don't know Pahunter1972.... give doug a call (numbers on website) can't hurt to ask

Comment

I sure would like to make that but my son has the graduation ceremony from a&m on the 10th. I have off the 9-12.

Comment

I think i'm set.
          Definitly like the look of these custom arrows that Fred did for me, used the mathews wrapping. Just need to get those Illuminocks on there and make these pups glow !

I'm even more eager than normal about this trip out there. The ranch owner has been on African Safari for a month. No hunters have been out there in his absense. If you thought they came out in numbers before even under pressure--- I can only imagine what 30+ days of no arrow flinging on a regular basis will do !

Would be great if i'm not the only one out there. He has a one acre pen that he traps wild hogs from the outside and they remain on the inside. Senderos cut out like a tic-tac-toe pattern in the brush. with a couple hunters spooking them up... it's wild, fast, and furious action to do between the hunts in morning and night.

Last edited by takoma; 05-04-2008, 08:26 PM.

Comment

takoma is this place high fenced? i dont care, I am just looking for a place to whitetail hunt this fall, somewhere new besides chambers.

Comment

I believe it is. The guide took me out along the fence line along the perimeter to check for evidence of coyote invasion, and I recall it being one of those very high fences. Have no advice on the whitetail hunting out there,. .maybe others will chime in about that.

Comment

Jeff Dunham is coming to town that wknd and I got tickets!

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind making some new friends over a gut pile

Comment

I'm up for it and may have a couple other guys to bring. I'll email you.

Comment

Sounds good Jeremy--- sent you a PM. Tell doug that Carlos sent you so he knows your in the "carlos" group. Just got off the phone with Doug. Main cabin sleeps 4, however there also is a camper that can sleep a couple more.
                    Last edited by takoma; 05-05-2008, 05:40 PM. Reason: m

Comment

This sounds like a blast. Wish I could make it.

Comment

Here is a pic I took from my stand last time I was there. Some beautiful sunsets out there.

Comment

Working...
                        X