Mass photo printing. ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass photo printing. ..

In the digital world of photos I've saved tons of photos through the years on my computer but want to print them out...

Instead of meticulously going through them all where is the best place to do a mass photo dump and print them all out...I was thinking of just taking my external hard drive up to Costco?

Or would it be better to just buy a photo printer...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

drop them on a sd card and take them to walmart

Comment

Or use one of the online photo printers. No way I'd want to buy a printer and stack of paper and ink cartridges and print a large amount on my own. Upload the pics online, place your order, get them in the mail in a couple days...

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Or use one of the online photo printers. No way I'd want to buy a printer and stack of paper and ink cartridges and print a large amount on my own. Upload the pics online, place your order, get them in the mail in a couple days...
        This right here. Dont even have to leave the casa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Is there a specific one you'd recommend

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
            Is there a specific one you'd recommend

I've used mPix and Bay Photo mostly. I just pulled this up though. Walgreens scored the best on this review. I'm sure there are plenty of good options nowadays.

Comment

Working...
            X