Armed Resource officer never entered the building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
    Depends on whether you really care or not. If my children are in there I'm going in, with a pocket knife if I have too.

Truthfully that’s why I believe it’s best to allow CCL teachers to carry. When they are in their classroom it becomes fight or flight situation. A armed security person outside of the building can watch a bad guy walk inside from even 10 or so feet and decide it’s not his day to confront them. But you put someone in front of you actively engaging people you may have a different outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's hard to know what we would do without ever being in that type of situation.
      I would like to thank I would have gone in and done anything possible to save those that were hurt or killed.
      With that said, he chose a career to protect and serve. He failed.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        He's a reflection of his peers it seems.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...school-attack/
        What exactly was the sherriff’s office supposed to do, what specific crimes had he committed ? Not much they could do if the family wasn’t willing to file
        Charges.

If we are going to start putting people in jail because they seem like they might commit a crime, we may as well use the constitution after our daily constitution

Comment

A local school district not only arms certain teachers but they run armed drills one weekend a quarter. My son has gone several times to work as a bad guy shooter for their drills.

He told me that those fellows would make short work of a shooter as they are not only well trained but determined to stop a threat as fast as they can.

No plans on arresting or containing a threat they train to shoot the guy to doll rags

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            What exactly was the sherriff’s office supposed to do, what specific crimes had he committed ? Not much they could do if the family wasn’t willing to file
            Charges.

If we are going to start putting people in jail because they seem like they might commit a crime, we may as well use the constitution after our daily constitution
            Didn't Dana mention in her speech and at the town hall that PD could report or enter the 39 instances they responded to his house in the "data base " and that those entries would have prevented him from passing a background check? I know that it was mentioned several times that people with mental health issues can be but are rarely reported to the data base

Comment

Holy...

Thread by @TheLastRefuge2: "1. Watch this video. People don't understand how Broward County School Sheriff Officers operate. I'll explain. 2.months in 2012, 2013 and 2014 investigating Broward and Miami-Dade school policies and how those policies tra […]"

Comment

Wow

Comment

I just cant believe this - This is effing unbelievable.

Comment

Unbelievable!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                      Unbelievable!!
                      I will give testimony, provide names, outline dates, and give all prior records to any lawyer for use in a wrongful death lawsuit – so long as their intent would be to financially ruin the entire system and personally bankrupt the participants.
                      will be interesting to see where this goes. If anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Didn't Dana mention in her speech and at the town hall that PD could report or enter the 39 instances they responded to his house in the "data base " and that those entries would have prevented him from passing a background check? I know that it was mentioned several times that people with mental health issues can be but are rarely reported to the data base
                        According to the NRA as many as 7 million felonies nationwide are not entered into the database, you think mere fallouts with no charges are going to get entered?

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                          Maybe, but most are family men and when faced with possible or immenant death most will choose discretion.
                          Thats where I truly believe you are wrong. Almost 20 years on this job and every time Ive seen an Officer display any such cowardice, they have been fired. Not only do the people we are sworn to protect expect us to go toward the danger, so do our fellow officers and we will not have someone there to back us up when we cant count on them. That Officer was a coward and there is no other way to put it.

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                            Thats where I truly believe you are wrong. Almost 20 years on this job and every time Ive seen an Officer display any such cowardice, they have been fired. Not only do the people we are sworn to protect expect us to go toward the danger, so do our fellow officers and we will not have someone there to back us up when we cant count on them. That Officer was a coward and there is no other way to put it.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I can respect that. It’s just obvious your experience is different from mine!

Comment

BREAKING: not sure if this has been posted yet, but 3 other officers showed up and did not enter the building. Evidently they had their weapons drawn, but were HIDING behind their vehicles!

I will not type what I want to type, but this is unacceptable! Heads need to roll!

Comment

I hope this isnt true. If it is they literally sold childrens lives for cash money. The very children they were entrusted with the safety of. Now for that Sheriffs office. State police might need to take that operation over till its purged.

Comment

Working...
                                X