Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topshot View Post
    Yeah but did you make money...you never lose if you sell for a profit. You can always jump back in.
    oh yeah, i did. i bought in at around .44$... originally. bought some more around the 1$ mark.

Comment

Pressure is building - TRON is about to pop
      I hope so Im sitting well invested in it.

Comment

What makes you say that?
        (I've got a little TRX.)

Comment

Guys, I have done pretty good in 30 days time. The hard part is letting it ride! Im torn everyday to cash out or let it sit. I have made enough to buy a nice center console boat that my wife cant say no to, since it was free money! But I would hate to have a worn out boat in 10 years when I could have a million bucks instead if I let it ride. But man it would hurt to watch it all crash and have no boat either.

I have a Nano now and have a question. If I store my coins on the Nano I dont have to concern myself with Bittrex going under right? Can I use the Nano on any exchange in the future to pull the coins off it?

Sean

Comment

X2

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Why you say that?

I got $20 sunk in it (approx 500 coin). Not gonna get rich off it but would like to ride it out.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

I agree. That’s why I bought 9300 shares of it, it’s trending way upward and steady. Just waiting for it to explode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

9 hrs ago

"We are pleased to announce our partnership with http://Game.com , a leading online gaming platform and launch first #TRON dogs games http://tron.game.com/ , where users can use #TRX to purchase various pets and enjoy the companion of virtual pets. "

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                    Why you say that?

I got $20 sunk in it (approx 500 coin). Not gonna get rich off it but would like to ride it out.

I’m an amateur but it’s not as volatile as some of the other ones, haven’t had the first major dip yet and it’s steady as they come. This is the same pattern as some of the other ones that have 2-3 upticks before a correction, according to wave theory. Look what it’s done in the last week, 200% increase and no dips? Lots of speculation about it making it onto Coinbase in this first quarter of 2018, anything new added to CB will completely blow up. Make sure you have some money in those coins as soon as they hit, preferably before that IMO. Research the company the people involved in it, there’s some big fish who have been successful in other tech ventures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

binance down?

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                        binance down?
                        Is for me

Comment

Guy who founded Tron-
                          He created Clash of Clans
                          He has Alibaba founder Jack Ma behind him ---- HUGE ONLINE RETAILER IN CHINA !!!
                          He worked onRipple at one time..

Dude is connected and knows the crypto marketplace..

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                            binance down?
                            It's giving me a fit. Going on 4hrs for a ETH transfer from GDAX. In my history I am seeing a "confirming 100/30" for my deposit. On ethoscan it shows my status as "success".

and I get this sometimes:
                            很抱歉!服务器出错了。
                            We’re sorry, but something went wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                              It's giving me a fit. Going on 4hrs for a ETH transfer from GDAX. In my history I am seeing a "confirming 100/30" for my deposit. On ethoscan it shows my status as "success".

and I get this sometimes:
                              很抱歉!服务器出错了。
                              We’re sorry, but something went wrong.
                              This is on gdax/coinbase, transfers are delayed.....That exchange is such a POS

Comment

What is the Binance app? I can’t find it? Is it valuable in iTunes?

Comment

Working...
                                X