A new religion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new religion...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0"]Nobel Laureate Smashes the Global Warming Hoax - YouTube[/ame]

Good video. I couldn't watch the whole thing however the gentleman seems notable. I've seen multiple experts proclaim the great hoax and they are retaliated against. Say an elephant is purple 100000 times and everyone starts to believe it.

Comment

That's why they changed the name to Climate Change. Now every time the weather changes they can say "see the climate just changed again"

Comment

Agree

Comment

If you put the history of the Earth on a 24 hour clock. We represent a minuscule amount of time. **** was changing long before humans even got on this rock.
          Attached Files

Comment

I do think we impact quite a bit things like water pollution, air pollution and land pollution. I am all for the pursuit to find substitutes for the very things that cause these. But I will never agree that we are directly changing the earths temps and weather patterns.
            Instead of focusing on the things we can change and getting everybody on board....they reached to far and are screwing it up for everyone/everything.
            Acording to AOC...we are now T-Minus 11 years and 230 days till extinction right?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I do think we impact quite a bit things like water pollution, air pollution and land pollution. I am all for the pursuit to find substitutes for the very things that cause these. But I will never agree that we are directly changing the earths temps and weather patterns.
              Instead of focusing on the things we can change and getting everybody on board....they reached to far and are screwing it up for everyone/everything.
              Acording to AOC...we are now T-Minus 11 years and 230 days till extinction right?
              Very well said and I whole heartily agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                X2. If the global warming believers would focus on solutions to clean up the massive amounts of toxic garbage floating on the world's oceans, I would support them.

Comment

I definitely believe in climate change - Im not certain I believe that the change is anything but natural, and we have very little to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    X2. If the global warming believers would focus on solutions to clean up the massive amounts of toxic garbage floating on the world's oceans, I would support them.
                    Agree... the one time I support EPA doing something ,they've kicked the can on cleaning the Superfund site. People are totally unaware or ignore that we have a horribly toxic chemical polluting our waters in prime fishing areas and the gov basically says well you really shouldn't but we won't stop you on this... but we'll shame and tax everything under the sun in the name or idea of doing "stuff".

Comment

Comment

Climate change happened today at my house. I still don't know what I said but it sure got frosty in here real quick. Thank goodness she went to work.
                        carry on.

Comment

Good Lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X