I'm p****d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm p****d

Just got finished watching coverage of the Dems new "investigation" on ABC & CBS both (don't watch NBC). Seems they are expanding their investigation to
    " whether DJT has benefited financially from is presidency".
    Let me ask you. Has any president, in the past 100 years,no matter which party they represented, not benefited financially from his position? Don't have statistics but, prolly not. How did the Clinton's and O'bama's go from "well off" to "substantially rich" in the space of 8 yrs.?
    The TV stations published a list of around 100 names the house was going to "subpoena" to find out if DJT had benefited financially from their relationship. They can't find anything with what started as "Russian collusion" So they have expanded it to anything that he has done wrong.
    Which brings to mind a few old sayings. Such as: Let those who have done no wrong cast the first stone. And: Folks who live in glass houses...
    May not be direct quotes but you get the drift!
    Bastids!

As far as benefiting the swamp makes almost all politicians rich on both sides.

Comment

I'm p****d

No reason to get pizzed. This circus just keeps getting more entertaining every day.

I can’t wait for election night 2020 when President Trump is re-elected. There are going to be some melt downs of monumental proportions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        No reason to get pizzed. This circus just keeps getting more entertaining every day.

I can’t wait for election night 2020 when President Trump is re-elected. There are going to be some melt downs of monumental proportions.

Worst case scenario they find campaign finance breaches and he gets impeached. Best case scenario, the deeper they dig the more dirt they find for 2020.

Make no mistake this is a long play, but they might His the short play too if they get lucky.

Comment

Just a bunch of Pendeckos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It wont be long long

Comment

Again the Dems teaching the Repubs how to play the game. {No more Obama's ever}

No college records
              No birth certificate
              No baby pictures
              People buying them houses
              Michelle's name was Michael the first year of college
              Bill Ayers
              Both were forced out of their law license, she was going to jail........

On and on and on. They hit us with the nucular option and now we are using it against them. We are learning how to charge and jail anyone they send our way - from them.
              Idiots..............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

No college records
                No birth certificate
                No baby pictures
                Bill Ayers

On and on and on. They hit us with the nucular option and now we are using it against them. We are learning how to charge and jail anyone they send our way - from them.
                Idiots..............

Michelle had a Penis?

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy2 View Post
                  Michelle had a Penis?

Has, not had

Comment

A few TBHers said when Trump was first elected this would happen. And I'm afraid the liberals will not give up until the bitter end.

Either way this will for sure get scary as heck. Time for real Americans to make their stand is coming real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      A few TBHers said when Trump was first elected this would happen. And I'm afraid the liberals will not give up until the bitter end.

Either way this will for sure get scary as heck. Time for real Americans to make their stand is coming real soon.
                      What are you gonna do?

Comment

Investigate a person until you find a crime. It's about as totalitarian as it gets.

There are a few good little statist on here that have admitted they are okay with that because Trump insulted some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

No college records
                          No birth certificate
                          No baby pictures
                          Bill Ayers

Idiots..............
                          Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

I actually enjoy reading everything, even if you don't necessarily agree with the point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            Investigate a person until you find a crime. It's about as totalitarian as it gets.

There are a few good little statist on here that have admitted they are okay with that because Trump insulted some people.
                            I want things to get done - these lawsuits and threats of impeachment are as dumb now as they were when they were going after President Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              What are you gonna do?
                              Like from that one movie... I'll tell you exactly what I'm going to do! I will sit back and take it because it costs too much to fight it!

Probably nothing. Sooner or later I'd hope someone starts something that rational people can get behind. I say we all rally behind Trump.

Comment

Working...
                              X