Old Mexico vs South Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
    Heavy beer plugs my sinuses. Heck of a deal to be allergic to what you love. My 40 year affair with beer and afrin nasal spray took me to the blood pressure jackpot Im in according to my doc. At least thats what I think he said He only speaks spanish since ultimately Leyda is in charge anyways. Back on the thread. Hunting Mexico is probably 10 times funner than Tx on any average day
    Amen , amen sir!! I need some clapping hands! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

You are exactly right Farm Dog

Comment

Does anyone know of a TBH member going and not coming back, or any hunting buddy going and not coming back? From what I am gathering the people who go and go often love it. Sounds awesome and like an experience you will never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Does anyone know of a TBH member going and not coming back, or any hunting buddy going and not coming back? From what I am gathering the people who go and go often love it. Sounds awesome and like an experience you will never forget.
          Nope....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Heavy beer plugs my sinuses. Heck of a deal to be allergic to what you love. My 40 year affair with beer and afrin nasal spray took me to the blood pressure jackpot Im in according to my doc. At least thats what I think he said He only speaks spanish since ultimately Leyda is in charge anyways. Back on the thread. Hunting Mexico is probably 10 times funner than Tx on any average day

Comment

Quite the contrary. Everyone I know that goes can't wait to go back. The list of folks that want to spend time in our neighborhood far exceeds the time available to accommodate .

Beautiful country. Game like Africa west. World class fishing. Beautiful people . Fantastic food. Romantic culture. No internet. I spend a great part of the year there and could be anywhere in the world if I wanted. All is well.

Comment

Live north of Houston if I watch news most days I would never go into Houston. I bet there is just as many drug related killings in the us.

Comment

It's just not worth it anymore. Hunted down there for years and never had problems but always thought if I did how stupid I would feel. Not for me

Comment

Been going for many years now. Never had any issues. But anything can happen anywhere you go. Its not the USA, but that is part of the appeal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      yeah...if you saw me, you could see how it is that I got taken for a narco leaving the maquila park. Being bald & white isn't the glamor most make it out to be.
                      Its never happened..... As said earlier if an American has been killed they were involved somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Tell that to the Rio Grande Valley couple that is suing the Mexican Marines for shooting up their car trying to return home from shopping...looking for trouble??

KRGV, news, Rio Grande Valley, RGV, CHANNEL 5 NEWS, CHANNEL 5, KRGVTV, Brownsville, Harlingen, McAllen, Raymondville, Weslaco, Edinburg, La Joya, Starr County, Rio Grande City, abc, Page Not Found

Thousands upon thousands of people disappearing off the face of the earth...not hard to find.

I left the Eaton plant in Reynosa & was chased by four armed men simply because I was in a Suburban...I wasn't looking for trouble. I was visiting a customer & trying to get home on the Pharr bridge. Do NOT belittle the issue simply because you never had any. Some of us keep up with the Narco blogs & follow what is going on SOTB.
                        Did you pull over????? If so what did they say???

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                          Come on Keith. You already know the answer to this one

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

Take me to Mexico and I'll give an unbiased opinion[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't have any trouble until last year. I was driving to the ranch and had just gone through Anahuac when I noticed a Dodge truck pulling people over. The people stopped and I passed them up. A few minutes later the Dodge truck got right on my bumper with their headlights flashing rapidly and swerving a little. I kept driving. They pulled up beside me, rolled their window down, and started yelling in Spanish and motioning for me to pull over. I was absolutely not going to pull over and I flipped them off and said a few words. They looked at each other and decided it wasn't worth the trouble I guess, not sure. They finally sped up and drove away. I saw the same guys a few weeks later and they didn't bother with me that time.

Comment

Lol funny comments on this thread

I've yet to see any heads or bodies hanging from bridges ect

I go down monthly sometimes every other weekend and have stayed for a month at a time and not had any issues.

I'm a lifer in Mexico now back to my boot shine and margarita!!!

Salud boyz!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X