No announcement yet.

Drawing tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Gap Archery Mule Deer! Absolutely pumped up for this hunt, first time ever being drawn for any of tpwd hunts after 18 years of putting in.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
      You ain't lyin! Just went full blown Glamour Prostaff! Say ELlo to my little friend! Sony 4k camcorder, Shotgun Microphones, 100Gb High speed XD cards, 8 batteries + charger, external hard drive, fluid head extendable tripod, tree arm, 2 GoPros, and a BS china 4k handheld camcorder to boot.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      You're going to need an electric bike to haul all that stuff around with you on those public hunts buddy! Looking forward to seeing some good videos dude!
      Last edited by ZINS708; 08-18-2019, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Goose egg for me.

Comment

I've struck out so far.

Still have a lot of drawings I put in for that will be drawn later on. Hopefully between the kids and me we will draw something.

Comment

I got Richland Creek, havent been drawn in 6 yrs. Hunted there about 8 times in the past. I notice only one deer this year in October. Last time I was there my group did well. Im glad its in October cause I will be in Oklahoma and Kansas the whole month of November. Good luck to all.

Comment

I got drawn for Big Bend State Park for Archery Mule Deer! Super pumped to go on that adventure!!

Comment

I drew the Powderhorn exotic hunt, any info out there on Powderhorn?

Comment

I won standby for Powderhorn, Garner, and South Llano River!

And get to build on my preference points!

Comment

Computer system doesn't award standbys

Comment

First time applying. A few of mine are 2nd draw pending, what does this mean? Any chance I’m in?

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                        First time applying. A few of mine are 2nd draw pending, what does this mean? Any chance I’m in?
                        The people drawn on the first draw had 10 days to purchase their permits otherwise the leftovers are placed in a 2nd draw to be filled. The second draw should have occurred today.

Comment

Originally posted by Czechoholic View Post
                          Computer system doesn't award standbys
                          I think that was the joke. So far all I've won is standby too. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                            The people drawn on the first draw had 10 days to purchase their permits otherwise the leftovers are placed in a 2nd draw to be filled. The second draw should have occurred today.
                            Gotcha. Guess I need to check again and hope I got lucky. Thanks

Comment

Well crap! Struck out on 3 of my entries so far! Fingers crossed on the others.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                                I think that was the joke. So far all I've won is standby too. Lol
                                Welcome to the Standby Club Only go if you want to and don't have to pay no stinkin $3 application fee if you don't enter the drawing... And standby odds for getting selected are much better than the online draw

Comment

Working...
                                X