Tailgate Feeder recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailgate Feeder recommendations

My Everlast 50lb feeder gave up the ghost.

I was looking for options on the market for 50lb feeders for use on small SxS?

Thanks in advance.

All Season and Lamco make heavy duty, welded road feeders that throw the corn farther and last much longer than your current one IMO.

Comment

I’m in the market for one also. I finally bought a SXS after years of window shopping and still poored(poured) corn out of the sac this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweeny is the absolute best IMHO

Comment

I’ve had a 50 lb venado brand road feeder for the last 10 years. Been great

Comment

I have a Lamco and have been very happy with it.

Comment

Lamco

Comment

I don't even know the brand name of the one I bought at Buccees several years ago, but I like the fact that it doesn't throw corn very far. I corn trails mostly and I don't want the corn scattered out in the woods. When I corn an open area to shoot hogs at night, it puts all of the hogs close together, that way I sometimes get a twofer but it also gives me a jump on getting a second shot at another hog.

Comment

I really like my Lamco. It’s the best one I’ve had.

Works good on my truck as well and the best part is that the tailgate can still be lowered.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8070.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	24554573

Comment

Early Outdoors. They make an all aluminum road feeder. Much lighter than steel which is a big advantage when used on UTV’s

Comment

Originally posted by dadams View Post
                      Early Outdoors. They make an all aluminum road feeder. Much lighter than steel which is a big advantage when used on UTV’s
                      I like the idea, but only see an offering in 100lbs.

Comment

I have a brand new 100lb All Season that I'll make you a deal on. PM me for info.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                          Sweeny is the absolute best IMHO
                          I think I made it to their website. I didn’t see a road feeder.

Where did you get it?

Comment

For the record, I have nothing against the For-Everlast. Intact, I think the one I have is about 5 years old and has been put thru the ringer and is constantly coated in wet mud (I mean, completely covered).

Comment

Originally posted by BDH View Post
                              I have a brand new 100lb All Season that I'll make you a deal on. PM me for info.
                              I appreciate the offer, but I would like to stick to a 50lb. That, and I am learning more towards a tailgate version, not a hitch version.

Comment

Working...
                              X