Snake Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake Boots

Wanted y'alls opinion on what is the most comfortable snake boots ?
    Which one would you all recommend ?

I like My Rockies for rugged rocky terrain. Like a tall hiking boot. If I hunted flat land I’d look at Chippewas.

Comment

Thanks Txhuntr2 !

Any one else have their preferences ?

Comment

Danner

Comment

Justin Dune snake boots.

Comment

Russell's if you have the time and want to spend a little more money. Second would be Chippewa Cutter's but hear Gokey's are really comfortable from friends. I recently saw a pair of the new Twisted-X 17" Hikers and if they are anything like the other boots they should be super comfortable.

Comment

In reality, my Chips are about the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever worn... I was skeptical because they just don't look comfortable, but their looks are very deceiving. I'd buy 'em again. I've not had good luck with the moulded type boots like the Rockies and others that look comfortable with the sneaker shoe type sole design... Just about every one I've ever tried, the soles come un-glued and separate over time. That's why I shy away from that type of boot. I also have a pair of LaCrosse rubber snake boots that have served me well in East Texas and for a rubber boot, they are pretty comfortable to wear... just hot if it is not pretty cool weather...

Comment

I love my Danner pronghorns.

Comment

I'm in the market for a new pair myself. I currently have a pair of chips and every single time my heels are tore up from them, also extremely uncomfortable to me.

Comment

I’m in a set of Vapr Treks light and comfy once I got them broke in.

Comment

Love my Danner Sharptails. No break in period at all.

Comment

Another vote for the Chippewas. More comfortable to me than tennis shoes. I have tried numerous brands but always come back to the Chips....every time.

Just bought a new pair the other day, shouldnt ever need a new pair

Comment

I wear the ones from Academy. They get worn several weekends a year working at the lease and the ranch. Get 4 or 5 years out of them. On my feet all day in them at times. Have a pair for each place.

Gary

Comment

Love my Chippewas!

Comment

Danner Pronghorn

Comment

Working...
                              X