BF Goodrich or Nitto’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF Goodrich or Nitto’s

Never had either tire but have narrowed it down to these two. Opinions please!
    Attached Files

BF Goodrich. has my vote.

Comment

Nittos TG, I've had BFG and they didn't last long. I now ride on Coopers

Comment

KO2s here. Approaching 50k on my F-150

Comment

I have the BFG. Nice ride and quiet. You driving mostly on pavement? If so, get them.

Comment

BFG is what I have always ran on my trucks.

Comment

I really like my K02s

Comment

Have the KO2s on mine and love them

Only about 18k miles but still look almost new

Comment

BFG's here. Been running them for years. Mainly highway and the ranch. Quiet on the road and decent in the mud. I drive over cactus and thorn bushes all the time and have never gotten a flat.

Comment

Well no cactus in SETX where I hunt lol but there is mud!

Comment

I've had both of these exact models and running the Nitto's now. Since I'm retired from land sales and only need a good tire for the lease, the Nitto's are "supposed" to get more miles than the BFG's? I went on the recommendation from a shooting buddy that manages the Discount store in Granbury to put on our new Tundra. In either case, I will ONLY run tires with as much ply both center and side to fight off "country/road" punctures. Price is the same but I always get the hazard warranty Discount offers...it's more than worth it from experience.

One thing I did notice with the BFG's, never had a flat from pasture driving but they just did not seem to last the miles I thought they would with combo city/hwy/pasture?

It may just be me, but the Nitto's seem rough the first few miles then smooth out? I know, weird but reminds me of a high performance tire I ran on my Corvette, did the same thing and seemed the "rubber" needed to warm up then great ride?

Comment

Cooper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^

Correct answer

Bfgs if 3/4 ton and larger. Nittos a pinch over bfg on 1/2

Comment

Neither of those. Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                              Well no cactus in SETX where I hunt lol but there is mud!
                              I need some too. Let’s meet there and we’ll leverage the purchase of 8 tires for better price ! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X