UIL Football Playoff Tie Breakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UIL Football Playoff Tie Breakers?

Weatherford just got in as the number 4 team but there is a 3 way tie for fourth. Each team beat the last place team and got one win from the three way tie? Does it get into point differentials? Coin flip?

It depends on what the district has decided to be the tie breaker most of the time it goes by positive points.

Comment

We went in as the #2 seed last night after a three way tie. We lost our game in the last 27 seconds. Whitesboro had to beat us by 5 or more to be #2. They beat us by 4. If we lost by 5-9 we would be the 3rd seed and 10 or more the 4th. It’s awesome to be the #2 but sucks to lose the game 28-32 with the clock winding out! However, not too bad considering we were a 17 Point dog!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
        We went in as the #2 seed last night after a three way tie. We lost our game in the last 27 seconds. Whitesboro had to beat us by 5 or more to be #2. They beat us by 4. If we lost by 5-9 we would be the 3rd seed and 10 or more the 4th. It’s awesome to be the #2 but sucks to lose the game 28-32 with the clock winding out! However, not too bad considering we were a 17 Point dog!

It was a heck of a game! I was expecting us (Whitesboro) to roll, but Boyd dang near pulled it out. Good luck in the playoffs to the jackets. My eyes still hurt though from looking at those uniforms.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
          Who do the Jackets play?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            It was a heck of a game! I was expecting us (Whitesboro) to roll, but Boyd dang near pulled it out. Good luck in the playoffs to the jackets. My eyes still hurt though from looking at those uniforms.[emoji3]

All gold?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              All gold?

Yellow

Comment

Yellow

At Boyd it’s called gold. LOL! I’m surprised they wore the all gold when they had a few losses.

Comment

Who do the Jackets play?

Jim Ned I believe

Comment

Jim Ned I believe

Nevermind....think wboro plays Jim ned

Comment

Who do the Jackets play?
                      I think they play Eastland.

Comment

franklin rolled in as distric champions playing hardin Thursday nite in waller

Comment

Working...
                        X