2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which team shows up tonight?

The real NFL team or the one afraid to move the ball?

Comment

Titans uniforms are ugly, the cowboys uniforms may be even worse tonight. When did we start wearing blue at home? And those pants are atrocious. Oh well. Hopefully Dak and Cooper click and we roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alrighty!!! Dak misses Beasley for an easy td and we miss a 38 yard fg!!! ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          Titans uniforms are ugly, the cowboys uniforms may be even worse tonight. When did we start wearing blue at home? And those pants are atrocious. Oh well. Hopefully Dak and Cooper click and we roll.

I hate dark blue but I'd rather have the gray pants with the white tops than that aquamarine ****.

I guess Tennessee brought the wrong **** unis.

And Dak tries for it all instead of getting a first down... and he's not even close.

Comment

Respectfully disagree on the Cowboys uniforms.

Now, tell me again how burning a 1st round pick on Cooper is going to make Dak a better qb?

Comment

Alrighty!!! Dak misses Beasley for an easy td and we miss a 38 yard fg!!! ****!!!

He's just not very good I'm afraid...

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post

Now, tell me again how burning a 1st round pick on Cooper is going to make Dak a better qb?

I never told you it would.

Comment

I know, I know I’m being impatient. I shouldn’t lose my mind after 1 drive 😂

Comment

So.....What #1 wide receiver in the middle of the first round would you take next year?

Comment

I never told you it would.

I wasn’t talking to you specifically. Just everybody trying to justify that we didn’t get hosed on that trade. Jury is still out.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        So.....What #1 wide receiver in the middle of the first round would you take next year?
                        Would prefer to get a qb to throw to them first. That being said, have heard the qb class for this coming year is thin so I know that wouldn’t be a sure bet either. I’m just being salty

Comment

There you have it....The Amari Cooper trade just made the defense pass rush better..

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                            there you have it....the amari cooper trade just made the defense pass rush better..:d
                            😂👌

Comment

coooooooooop!

Comment

Now there's a pass route with some effort !

Comment

Working...
                                X