BBD Limestone county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBD Limestone county

Man I don’t know where to start but I shot the buck of a lifetime yesterday evening. Had pictures of this buck last year and he was mid 130’s but he blew up this year into a monster. Had a few pics on trail cam of him this year and he had definitely packed on some inches and trash. Seen him in person last Sunday morning with a doe and it was hard to sit there and watch him 100 yards from me and take pictures with my phone. Needless to say I was pumped about this weekend and hunted hard with not much to show as that pumping wind kept me out of my spot I wanted to hunt him at. He never came to feeders during the day but I found an area that had 8-10 rubs all over the place and knew that had to be from him. He finally showed himself yesterday afternoon at 4:50 and I dropped the hammer on him. He ran about 50 yards and piled up. Shot him quartering too me so the exit was a little for back but the 7 mag did the job. I was shaking like a leaf before and after the shot. Had to wait 15 minutes to calm down as I was worried I might fall out of my tripod. Call my family and all my buddies and they were just as excited as I was. I loaded him up and headed home to show him off. Had about 25 friends and family show up last night to check him out and score him. I am still on top of the world today. This is truly my buck of a lifetime. This is a low fence, no protein fed giant. At least it is too me anyway. He ended up scoring 175. I’m taking him to a deer contest tomorrow night so we will see what they get him at. If someone could upload the pics for me I would appreciate it. It’s not working for me. 832-492-5544. Thanks

Send them to me. PM sent

Comment

Waiting for pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! Waiting impatiently for pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
          Man I don’t know where to start but I shot the buck of a lifetime yesterday evening. Had pictures of this buck last year and he was mid 130’s but he blew up this year into a monster. Had a few pics on trail cam of him this year and he had definitely packed on some inches and trash. Seen him in person last Sunday morning with a doe and it was hard to sit there and watch him 100 yards from me and take pictures with my phone. Needless to say I was pumped about this weekend and hunted hard with not much to show as that pumping wind kept me out of my spot I wanted to hunt him at. He never came to feeders during the day but I found an area that had 8-10 rubs all over the place and knew that had to be from him. He finally showed himself yesterday afternoon at 4:50 and I dropped the hammer on him. He ran about 50 yards and piled up. Shot him quartering too me so the exit was a little for back but the 7 mag did the job. I was shaking like a leaf before and after the shot. Had to wait 15 minutes to calm down as I was worried I might fall out of my tripod. Call my family and all my buddies and they were just as excited as I was. I loaded him up and headed home to show him off. Had about 25 friends and family show up last night to check him out and score him. I am still on top of the world today. This is truly my buck of a lifetime. This is a low fence, no protein fed giant. At least it is too me anyway. He ended up scoring 175. I’m taking him to a deer contest tomorrow night so we will see what they get him at. If someone could upload the pics for me I would appreciate it. It’s not working for me. 832-492-5544. Thanks
          That's a one in a million deer.

Comment

F5 f5 f5!!!

Comment

Here you go..... nice deer
              Attached Files

Comment

Of course all sideways

Comment

Wow.

Comment

wowzers...

Comment

Giant deer congrats!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Still cant believe it all came together and I was lucky enough to get it done. Was thinking this might turn into a long season since I never even seen him in person last year.

Comment

Awesome buck! Congrats

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I see why you’re so excited. Very nice deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X