Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these any good and is this a good deal? Game Cams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good cameras and a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good cameras and a great deal

Comment

I have had good luck with them Atwood’s had a 3 pack for 99 a while back

Comment

There aren't many reviews on this camera, but for that price I'll take a chance and pick up a pair.

Comment

You normally get what you pay for in cameras. Even at $50 a camera regular price, that tells me to stay away

Comment

For the same price, Academy has a Moultrie camera on sale that is a lot better quality imo

Comment

I have several low end Stealth cams, they are ok. I have had to go bad, but at $40.00 each and each one lasted over three years not bad.

Comment

My avatar picture is from one of those exact cameras!

Comment

I just purchased some. I'll put them out in a couple of weeks when I'm at the lease and we shall see. I have a couple of stands I wanted cameras at anyway.

Comment

Not bad at all, have a few of them. While they don't exactly pick up small critters most times (which I'm Perfectly fine with) and the trigger speed isn't super speedy. It's a solid camera other wise. Good deal you posted, just might pick up a couple more also. Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Working...
                      X