Golf Guys any input on these clubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf Guys any input on these clubs?

I was given a set of Mizuno MP32 irons, I've always enjoyed playing golf but not as serious as most so I have never invested in good clubs. These are blades not GI clubs. I figured they are going to be harder to hit, I just don't play enough to justify going and buying a set.

If they are pretty used then you can keep them and do your best, but if your over a 10 handicap or so then they are going to be harder to hit. If they are in good shape and you could get decent money for them you would be better of selling them and getting something more forgiving. Just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
      If they are pretty used then you can keep them and do your best, but if your over a 10 handicap or so then they are going to be harder to hit. If they are in good shape and you could get decent money for them you would be better of selling them and getting something more forgiving. Just my opinion
      They are in great shape, grips are good heads are good. They are about 10 yrs old I guess and no idea what they would be worth.

Comment

You'd be lucky to get $150 for that set of irons. If you aren't a good golfer it will suck trying to hit those irons. Sell them and go buy a set of lightly used game improvers off Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
          You'd be lucky to get $150 for that set of irons. If you aren't a good golfer it will suck trying to hit those irons. Sell them and go buy a set of lightly used game improvers off Ebay.
          This^^^^

I play to about a 4 hdcp and those wouldn’t be fun for me to hit.

Comment

Dime sized sweet spot. Good luck

Comment

You could probably get between $100-150 on ebay depending on wear on the faces and what shafts they have.

I would definitely suggest getting something other than blades. The game will be much more enjoyable the days you do play if you're able to hit some solid shots. Look at some used sets of Ping, Callaway, Taylormade from 2010+ and you should be able to pick up some good clubs for not too much $$.

Comment

Since you don't play a lot, use them, and go have a good time. It's not always about the score.

Comment

I have same set. Love em

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                    Since you don't play a lot, use them, and go have a good time. It's not always about the score.
                    Yeah, but it's no fun the few times you go and you skart skuhhling bozzz left and right.

Comment

Oh, I thought that was how the game is played.
                      Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Yeah, but it's no fun the few times you go and you skart skuhhling bozzz left and right.

Comment

Oh, I thought that was how the game is played.

Lol, I hear ya. I need every advantage I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

that's pretty much my philosophy. I go for the beer and cigars...lol

Comment

We need to be on a golf team together.
                            Originally posted by canny View Post
                            that's pretty much my philosophy. I go for the beer and cigars...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              You're a flawed guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X