Need recommendations....Done with Verizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need recommendations....Done with Verizon

I’m done with Verizon’s high cost. I live in SA, but my wife travels the state from Waco to Laredo to RGV to Corpus Christi. Need to be sure she will have coverage in as much of that area as possible. We use quite a bit of data and would like an unlimited plan. Only 2 phones, which is a problem because most carriers require at least 4 phones for large discount. We own our phones, and are not bound by any contract. I appreciate any recommendations and how much unlimited is costing you for 2 phones.

Thanks,

Dr. Evil

Never have coverage problems with AT&T.... unless I'm at home inside our metal shop. Then all bets are off!
    Can't help with the 2 line cost but we have 5 phone lines and 1 tablet data line with unlimited data and are paying $about $250/month for service...

Comment

Wish there was a good answer. They will ALL **** you off at some point. Promise that. My personal Sprint phone works in a lot of places my work AT&T phone doesn't and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
        Wish there was a good answer. They will ALL **** you off at some point. Promise that. My personal Sprint phone works in a lot of places my work AT&T phone doesn't and vice versa.
        It is crazy like that. Where I live something happened a few weeks ago where everyone's comcast cable, Att and Verizon phones wouldnt work all evening and into the night. The people with Tmobile, no problem.

Comment

I went from Verizon to AT&T, now I’m with Cricket. At&t was HORRIBLE customer service wise. With cricket I’m getting the same coverage for half the price. Haven’t had any issues.

Comment

I’m on my own plan, unlimited everything and it’s about $140/month.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
              I’m on my own plan, unlimited everything and it’s about $140/month.
              Please explain further.

Comment

I too went from Verizon to cricket... couldn't be happier. Overage charges started ticking me off! I've used it from TX to Canada and in New York. And a buncha places in between. Works great everywhere. And I went from 140/month to 80 unlimited, 2 lines

Comment

I went to Cricket a few years ago. I have a Verizon work phone also. There are a few areas I go where one will work and the other will not. Cricket has a flat rate pricing that is hard to beat if you own your phone. I buy used iPhones and wear them out. I have been to the Cricket Retail store across from North Star mall and have always had good, prompt service.

Comment

AT&T always has given us good coverage from the RGV to the Big Bend to East Texas to the Metroshtupp.

Comment

We had Sprint and had coverage problems constantly so we switched to AT&T two months ago and haven't had any problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X