Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 06-19-2016, 10:25 PM   #51
wow
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado, Lavaca, and any where im invited

They are called estrays.
wow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 10:28 PM   #52
BTLowry
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Behind the house and public in Texas; Kansas Unit 5

I don't have cows and I help maintain/ pay for common boundary fences

However I would not be too upset if I had neighbors with no livestock that didn't want to pay for fences

As much as cows cost now I would think if I owned any I would want to keep them on my place
BTLowry is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 10:39 PM   #53
doghouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills County

Just glad no 10 to 20 acre places are selling to city dudes around me.
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 10:42 PM   #54
TxDispatcher
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas Pineywoods, Austin County

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLowry View Post
As much as cows cost now I would think if I owned any I would want to keep them on my place
Yes sir I have 2 of my neighbors heifers in our pasture that crossed the downed fences during the last flood, I can't get ahold of him and he keeps his gate locked to his drive. I ain't too worried about it, except that this particular neighbor has hauled our cattle to auction several times in the past when they crossed over a downed fence but if you want someone to do right by you, you have to extend the goodness first and try to work things out. Now if he fails to fix the fence on his side of the creek (steep banks, 2 separate fences) then the cows that wander down the creek to other ranches may not come upon someone willing to hang onto them for him
TxDispatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 10:42 PM   #55
bphillips
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mexico, Tom Green Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
Just glad no 10 to 20 acre places are selling to city dudes around me.
+1

Hopefully we always stay 2k+ acres around us
bphillips is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 10:54 PM   #56
Big pig
Ten Point

Hunt In: Goliad and Leon Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bphillips View Post
Sound like a good guy to have around

That's a good price also we have done almost 5 miles so far this year and it's sure more than that.
We built 1.5 miles last year. About 2-3 times that rate plus creek crossing. Each of my neighbors paid his half. It is an investment as they last forever. I did it so my kids won't worry about it for a long time.
BTW. Building barbed wire fence is easy with just a few tools. Just Fixing fence is simple. . Except for the skeeters.

Last edited by Big pig; 06-19-2016 at 11:08 PM.
Big pig is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 10:57 PM   #57
bphillips
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big pig View Post
We built 1.5 miles last year. About 2-3 times that rate plus creek crossing. Each of my neighbors paid his half. It is an investment as they last forever. I did it so my kids won't worry about it for a long time.
Yep we are almost done with perimeter fencing then we will start cross fencing as time and money permit.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:58 PM   #58
coop
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lake Whitney

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushtrooper View Post
I own cattle and I have neighbors that do not. They don't give 2 poops about the fence as they are in it for the hunting only. To each his own, but fence is all mine as they don't care. Rest assured I will screw them over any chance I get.
I could have some real fun with you if we were neighbors.
coop is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 11:03 PM   #59
denowt
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lavaca Co/public land

Quote:
Well Sir, I am the one that will do my best to screw you over for buying land next to my place and not willing to pay half the fence. After I drop 5k for 1 mile of fence..think about it. I am that SOB the will run up and down that fence line with a train horn to prove a point
I'm glad I don't have any neighbors like you.
If my neighbors don't have livestock, I don't expect them to share the cost to repair a fence that my cows destroyed.
Using your logic, do you expect the state to help pay for your road-front fences?
And it's not exactly a smart thing to admit that you would commit hunter harassment because your neighbor didn't want to pay for a fence that your cows tore up.

Quote:
We don't run livestock and all our neighbors do.. Still think y'all would be crappy neighbors. When some get on us we tell them and help them get them back across. That's just how it's done around here
I've helped neighbors get their cows back, they've helped me get mine back.
I've helped neighbors fix a fence that their cows tore up, and they've helped me fix one that my cows tore up.
I'm glad I have good neighbors.
I thought I had a bad neighbor on one side, he's an angel compared to some of the keyboard warriors commenting on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDispatcher View Post
Yes sir I have 2 of my neighbors heifers in our pasture that crossed the downed fences during the last flood, I can't get ahold of him and he keeps his gate locked to his drive. I ain't too worried about it, except that this particular neighbor has hauled our cattle to auction several times in the past when they crossed over a downed fence but if you want someone to do right by you, you have to extend the goodness first and try to work things out. Now if he fails to fix the fence on his side of the creek (steep banks, 2 separate fences) then the cows that wander down the creek to other ranches may not come upon someone willing to hang onto them for him
You should've called the sheriff when he stole your cattle and sold them at auction.
Texas has an estray statute that lists specific steps that need to be followed.
You can't just load up someone's cattle and sell them at auction. The sheriff needs to be notified and there has to be an attempt to find the owner.
denowt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 11:12 PM   #60
doghouse
Pope & Young

An honest question. How many folks on here griping about cattle, run any of their own, and how many acres and cows do you own?
Old 06-19-2016, 11:13 PM   #61
Silvey
Eight Point

Hunt In: Waelder TX, Crosby TX

Worked for a rancher for 10yrs. Raising cattle was some of his livelihood. We fixed all the fence on every pasture. I guess some of yall would split the cost of fixing a neighbors high fence full of monster deer and exotics.
Silvey is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 11:15 PM   #62
bphillips
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvey View Post
Worked for a rancher for 10yrs. Raising cattle was some of his livelihood. We fixed all the fence on every pasture. I guess some of yall would split the cost of fixing a neighbors high fence full of monster deer and exotics.
I'd do half of what a normal fence would cost they could cover the rest
Old 06-19-2016, 11:17 PM   #63
Silvey
Eight Point

Hunt In: Waelder TX, Crosby TX

Lol, u bet.
Silvey is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 11:29 PM   #64
Boomerang
Pope & Young

Quote:
Differs from county to county in Texas. Some counties are fence in and some are fence out. Good neighbors usually help each other and split cost.
Depends on the county, and some countit's are split where both rules apply. The most economical and time saving would be to run an electric fence.
Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 11:34 PM   #65
Razrbk89
Ten Point

Hunt In: Northern & Eastern Arkansas

That's an annoying problem, OP. It's hard to believe that you'd be responsible for keeping someone else's stinkin cows (fencing) off of your place. Hopefully the neighbor will fix his fence. I definitely understand the concept of neighbors splitting fencing cost in SOME situations as it can increase property value, but I think it should fall on the livestock owner to keep their animals under control as best they can.

We lost about 20 acres of young beans once when I was young to an out of state neighbors cows. He was a real jerk about it. That is one of the only times in my life that I've seen my dad go off on someone. The guy bought row crop/swamp ground to raise cattle on and was hacked off that we wouldn't pay for a fence. After a couple years he figured out how big of an idiot he was, sold out, and went back where he came from.
Razrbk89 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 11:36 PM   #66
Buck-Chaser
Ten Point

Hunt In: Sam Houston NF

Let them in and lead them out of your property when he realizes he's cows are escaping he's going to fix it.
Buck-Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-19-2016, 11:38 PM   #67
coop
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lake Whitney

I ran cattle and horses for over 30 years. I had 2 neighbors on one fence line that ran cattle and 3 fence lines the neighbors didn't have stock of any kind.

I kept up the fences on all 4 sides because the two neighbors with stock wouldn't help. And I didn't feel like it was the other neighbors responsibility to help pay for my expenses since I didn't share my profits with them.

Since I no longer run stock I have no fences and I don't plan to put any up. Neighbor or no neighbor since I won't be running any stock. Of course if a neighbor would like to share some of his profits from the fence I might change my mind.

JC
coop is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-20-2016, 12:18 AM   #68
PowThudBeer
Eight Point

Hunt In: Montague County, Saguache CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by denowt View Post
I'm glad I don't have any neighbors like you.

If my neighbors don't have livestock, I don't expect them to share the cost to repair a fence that my cows destroyed.

Using your logic, do you expect the state to help pay for your road-front fences?

And it's not exactly a smart thing to admit that you would commit hunter harassment because your neighbor didn't want to pay for a fence that your cows tore up.

I've helped neighbors get their cows back, they've helped me get mine back.

I've helped neighbors fix a fence that their cows tore up, and they've helped me fix one that my cows tore up.

I'm glad I have good neighbors.

I thought I had a bad neighbor on one side, he's an angel compared to some of the keyboard warriors commenting on here.

You should've called the sheriff when he stole your cattle and sold them at auction.

You can't just load up someone's cattle and sell them at auction. The sheriff needs to be notified and there has to be an attempt to find the owner.

Brushtrooper,
I've spent a weekend helping a neighbor find stock that was lost due to floods. We found two dead and about 10 others we were able to bring home. Four people to do so. Wouldn't accept a penny for gas, labor, materials etc. If you were my neighbor with that attitude I wouldn't lift a finger. Karma will bite you in the arse with that attitude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PowThudBeer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-20-2016, 08:22 AM   #69
Big pig
Ten Point

Hunt In: Goliad and Leon Co.

Quote:
I'd do half of what a normal fence would cost they could cover the rest
Exactly what I did with a neighbor. He found out field fence doesn't do well across flooded "creeks". Barbed wire will hold cattle and let's water,debris. thru.
Big pig is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-20-2016, 09:03 AM   #70
dbaio1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Bienville and Jackson Parish Louisiana - Union Community area

What an idiotic law. So it's legal in some.areas to graze your cattle on another man's land for free? If so seems that land owner is owed some steaks.
dbaio1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-20-2016, 09:41 AM   #71
Patton
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Edwards, Hays, Caldwell

Quote:
Differs from county to county in Texas. Some counties are fence in and some are fence out. Good neighbors usually help each other and split cost.
Yep, that's correct
Patton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-20-2016, 09:48 AM   #72
Rush2Judge
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wood County

To the OP. When I looked into it a couple years ago, I learned Wood County is a "fence in" county. I was and still am having problems with a neighbor's goats. There is no way in Hades that I am paying for a fence that will keep goats out.

Wood County like a lot of East Texas, is difficult and costly to to maintain fence. It certainly does not last forever. It rusts out fairly quickly although, usually the trees will destroy it first. Good for you to be willing to help out. A small strip like that is not tough to repair. Just know that you will be doing fence repair nonstop.
Rush2Judge is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-20-2016, 10:41 AM   #73
GarGuy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Well Sir, I am the one that will do my best to screw you over for buying land next to my place and not willing to pay half the fence. After I drop 5k for 1 mile of fence..think about it. I am that SOB the will run up and down that fence line with a train horn to prove a point
I own land and dont want a cow on it. I plant food plots and run feeders, both of which cows can destroy overnight. I have had neighbor cows get in several times and always work with them. Now that said, If you was my neighbor and intentionally screwing me over, I would talk to you once. Next time i would call the Sherriff to file charges on you. if that didnt fix the problem, you would loose cattle at an alarming rate.

Out in the country, a guys neighbors are his best asset or his worst liability. If I bordered you, it would be your choice which!
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-20-2016, 10:52 AM   #74
Randy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: 20' up a tree in Leon County

When times are dry and grass is low. Your neighbors grass is belly high.

There isn't a fence that will keep cows out once they find it.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-20-2016, 11:00 AM   #75
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Looking!

Pull up your property on the appraisal district, you should be able to find out who owns the property. Most landowner's try hard to keep their cattle within the fences. I have dealt with one's who didn't too.

Best advice I can give, handle how you think it should be handled, knowing you will be neighbors for many years.....and keep it off the www!
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-20-2016, 11:03 AM   #76
Bear82
Ten Point

Hunt In: Vernon where there is no deer

I would inform the other neighbor of the problem. You can fix the first time but after that its up to him. If you have to call him every week with cows being out, I'd start up the grill. But as long as its only 1-2 times a year, I'd let it go. Cows will get thru any fence they want.
Its probably a wild cow that needs to go to market. As cheap as cows are right now he doesn't want to spend more to catch it than its worth. He probably wouldn't care what happens to it.
Bear82 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-21-2016, 01:41 PM   #77
TxDispatcher
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas Pineywoods, Austin County

Quote:
Originally Posted by denowt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear82 View Post
Its probably a wild cow that needs to go to market. As cheap as cows are right now he doesn't want to spend more to catch it than its worth.
The bull that our neighbor hauled to auction was exactly what Bear82 described. He was headstrong, obnoxious, and a fence wouldn't hold him in. He was given to us by an older fellow who had hand raised him as a pet, and "couldn't keep him" anymore. Once we realized WHY he had actually given him to us, we hauled him to the slaughter house ourselves and had enough hamburger made to feed a small army
TxDispatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-21-2016, 02:06 PM   #78
Tbar
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDispatcher View Post
The bull that our neighbor hauled to auction was exactly what Bear82 described. He was headstrong, obnoxious, and a fence wouldn't hold him in. He was given to us by an older fellow who had hand raised him as a pet, and "couldn't keep him" anymore. Once we realized WHY he had actually given him to us, we hauled him to the slaughter house ourselves and had enough hamburger made to feed a small army
Same here. The neighbor has a huge bull that is jumping the fence and wearing out the bull on our place before servicing cows. Neighbor is talking about getting rid of it as it gives him fits trying to relocate it back home. Bull is 10y/o and is getting mean.
Tbar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-21-2016, 02:46 PM   #79
DWP87
Four Point

I live in Wood County and only answer I have ever got from the sheriff was good fences make good neighbor's. We have cows but can't keep the neighbors cows out its gonna be up to you to handle unless you have a good neighbor. Last resort is to have them roped and they can pick them up at the sale barn. They will get the point.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
DWP87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-21-2016, 02:46 PM   #80
Buck Slayer
Ten Point

Hunt In: Refugio, Tx

With all of these escaping cattle, and a fence out policy. It sounds like APHIS better start implementing mandatory testing for Blackleg, Brucellosis, etc.
Buck Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-21-2016, 03:01 PM   #81
hot_rod_eddie
Ten Point

Hunt In: NC, SC

"Fence out policy" ... sounds racist to me.
hot_rod_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-21-2016, 03:03 PM   #82
Dusty Britches
Pope & Young

Regardless if your county is fence in or fence out, TSCRA has informed us in the past that the neighbor is responsible for damage done to your place by his / her livestock and you are responsible for damage to his / her livestock. Doesn't sound fair, but this keeps non-stock landowners from killing livestock that happens to wander onto their place.

In the end, the best thing to do is to mend the fence then find out who the owner is and keep them apprised of what is happening. Fixing a stock owner's fence creates a lot of respect and opens a big door to friendship, which is priceless.

If the stock keeps getting onto your place, then call the sheriff to have some cowboys round them up. But, be warned, even if you are in a rural county, don't be surprised if the person taking your call says, "YOU round them up and pen them, then call us and well send someone to pick them up."

The problem with a lot of people, in my opinion, is we knock a fly off our neighbor with a bat and when they get up and look at us, we say, you should have known that fly was a problem. Then we can't figure out why they aren't nice to us. Patience goes a long way.

Treat your neighbor's property like you would want your property treated.
Dusty Britches is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-21-2016, 04:58 PM   #83
BrianL
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lamar and Dickens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Britches View Post
Regardless if your county is fence in or fence out, TSCRA has informed us in the past that the neighbor is responsible for damage done to your place by his / her livestock and you are responsible for damage to his / her livestock. Doesn't sound fair, but this keeps non-stock landowners from killing livestock that happens to wander onto their place.

In the end, the best thing to do is to mend the fence then find out who the owner is and keep them apprised of what is happening. Fixing a stock owner's fence creates a lot of respect and opens a big door to friendship, which is priceless.

If the stock keeps getting onto your place, then call the sheriff to have some cowboys round them up. But, be warned, even if you are in a rural county, don't be surprised if the person taking your call says, "YOU round them up and pen them, then call us and well send someone to pick them up."

The problem with a lot of people, in my opinion, is we knock a fly off our neighbor with a bat and when they get up and look at us, we say, you should have known that fly was a problem. Then we can't figure out why they aren't nice to us. Patience goes a long way.

Treat your neighbor's property like you would want your property treated.
Yep

One more thing. Even if you pay 100% of the fence, it isn't your fence if it divides another property and on the property line.
BrianL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-21-2016, 05:16 PM   #84
PantherCity
Six Point

Quote:
You sound like a ***** hole. Truly an SOB. Because someone doesn't want to spend their time and money working on a fence to protect YOUR investment you will go out of your way to try to ruin their hunting.
PantherCity is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-21-2016, 05:42 PM   #85
BoneDigger
Pope & Young

I checked with the extension agent for Wood County and he says this is a fence in county. The owner is required to keep his cows in. But, again, I plan to approach this as a "let me help you" scenario. I don't want to be confrontational about it.
BoneDigger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-21-2016, 11:44 PM   #86
denowt
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lavaca Co/public land

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWP87 View Post
I live in Wood County and only answer I have ever got from the sheriff was good fences make good neighbor's. We have cows but can't keep the neighbors cows out its gonna be up to you to handle unless you have a good neighbor. Last resort is to have them roped and they can pick them up at the sale barn. They will get the point.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You have a worthless sheriff.
He needs to learn the state laws and regulations that he is supposed to be enforcing.
denowt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-23-2016, 08:36 PM   #87
brushtrooper
Ten Point

Hunt In: Atascosa County

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherCity View Post
You sound like a ***** hole. Truly an SOB. Because someone doesn't want to spend their time and money working on a fence to protect YOUR investment you will go out of your way to try to ruin their hunting.
You Sir are correct, that I can be without a doubt. If you choose to buy property in cattle country... you Sir need to learn common respect of a fence. I will and have built the fence at my expense. I have run up and down fence lines during deer season to **** of my neighbor....because I paid and built that fence line to keep my cattle in. There was a time when property owners understood that fencelines were a shared expense. It seems in todays society "I am in it for me, not my job or concern " is the current thought. It took 3 seasons to get my money out of them. Now I shred fence lines and do my best to have no one drive that fence line during deer season. I even put a gate in our fenceline and help shred their around the feeders and fence lines now. But yea..I am that guy

Last edited by brushtrooper; 06-23-2016 at 08:45 PM.
brushtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-23-2016, 08:53 PM   #88
txwhitetail
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Irion Co

Leave the gate to the public road or highway open and let them run loose. A couple times of the cattle owner getting called at midnight to get cows put up he will fix fence. He knows he's getting free grazing now...why fix it?
txwhitetail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-23-2016, 08:57 PM   #89
doghouse
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by txwhitetail View Post
Leave the gate to the public road or highway open and let them run loose. A couple times of the cattle owner getting called at midnight to get cows put up he will fix fence. He knows he's getting free grazing now...why fix it?
This is not always true. I make my living running cattle and you call me and I will be there ASAP and fix the fence.
Old 06-23-2016, 08:59 PM   #90
txwhitetail
Pope & Young

Quote:
This is not always true. I make my living running cattle and you call me and I will be there ASAP and fix the fence.
I would bet most would sounds like his neighbor doesn't want to. Surely he checks the fencing and sees the issues.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:09 PM   #91
brushtrooper
Ten Point

Quote:
I would bet most would sounds like his neighbor doesn't want to. Surely he checks the fencing and sees the issues.
I would believe from your response you are not a land owner. You are a spectator offering advice in a game you cant play. Just my thoughts.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:19 PM   #92
bphillips
Pope & Young

Quote:
All my neighbors would be there to get them and fix a fence
Old 06-23-2016, 09:21 PM   #93
txwhitetail
Pope & Young

Quote:
I would believe from your response you are not a land owner. You are a spectator offering advice in a game you cant play. Just my thoughts.
Wrong again keep guessing.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:22 PM   #94
txwhitetail
Pope & Young

Quote:
All my neighbors would be there to get them and fix a fence
Yep sounds like he has a sub par neighbor.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:26 PM   #95
bphillips
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yep sounds like he has a sub par neighbor.
Yea but we all have those times. I could be called and not be able to do anything for months at a time away with work and may not have the money other times. We all help each other and do the work when we can to help. Hell with the small amount of fence the OP has to do it would take half day at the most especially if it's barbed wire fence. In that case I'd just do it and get with my neighbor about materials if that even mattered.

I will be the good neighbor people want to have if it's up to me
Old 06-23-2016, 09:27 PM   #96
Charles
Pope & Young

**** free grazers...
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-23-2016, 09:37 PM   #97
txwhitetail
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yea but we all have those times. I could be called and not be able to do anything for months at a time away with work and may not have the money other times. We all help each other and do the work when we can to help. Hell with the small amount of fence the OP has to do it would take half day at the most especially if it's barbed wire fence. In that case I'd just do it and get with my neighbor about materials if that even mattered.

I will be the good neighbor people want to have if it's up to me
My point is why run cattle if you can't keep them fenced in? I'm not talking about the occasional incident they get out a deer hole. Sounds like the OP is stating the fence has a bad stretch that has been that way for a while. My leases I keep my cows in and don't wait for other to do my work. Sure we partner and help out occasionally but if I'm grazing and the neighbor isn't I maintain the fence to keep MY cows/sheep on my side of the fence.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:41 PM   #98
bphillips
Pope & Young

Quote:
My point is why run cattle if you can't keep them fenced in? I'm not talking about the occasional incident they get out a deer hole. Sounds like the OP is stating the fence has a bad stretch that has been that way for a while. My leases I keep my cows in and don't wait for other to do my work. Sure we partner and help out occasionally but if I'm grazing and the neighbor isn't I maintain the fence to keep MY cows/sheep on my side of the fence.
Im with you on that.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:52 PM   #99
brushtrooper
Ten Point

Quote:
Your advice is based on....land ownership where? I like the my cows and dont wait for others now. Interesting response from a land owner and cowboy...tippin the hat Sir.
Old 06-23-2016, 11:36 PM   #100
BoneDigger
Pope & Young

I checked today and I think I can patch together a quick fix for now by just putting up a couple of posts. The wire is old but I think it'll hold for a while.
BoneDigger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top