First kill this deer season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First kill this deer season

I think he has ate more than his fair share of corn. He's not the biggest heaviest squirrel that comes to the feeder daily. There is another one that looks just about like this one, then there is one, that is a lot larger.

This is the fattest squirrel I have ever seen, now I am really wanting to shoot the other two, I am curious how big that biggest one is.
    Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 04-06-2021, 07:06 AM.

I saw 6 foxes the other day before seeing a single grey. Good year for bushy tail hunting. Put that dude in the pot.

Comment

Booner squirrel

Comment

Fat Albert squirrel right there!

Comment

It’s a thyroid thing

Comment

I thing you aired him up !

Comment

Adult language

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More than I’ve killed. Actually just got in my back yard stand with the Hornet hoping to shoot a deer or a squirrel but realized I brought k hornet rounds and they won’t fit in this particular gun. Good thing I’m only a 3 min walk from the house

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                  Booner squirrel
                  I think I should have weighed him. If I get that bigger one, I am going to weigh that one.

I have sat in the ground blind, a few times and kept seeing something moving around under the feeder, and kept thinking, by the size, it had to be a gray fox. But then when I put the binoculars on it, there are just deer and squirrels under the feeder. They looked a bit large through the binoculars, but what not really sure. Till I shot this one, walked down there to pick him up. When I shot him, he just kind of rolled over on his side. I thought that was odd, till I got down there and saw that round thing on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    More than I’ve killed. Actually just got in my back yard stand with the Hornet hoping to shoot a deer or a squirrel but realized I brought k hornet rounds and they won’t fit in this particular gun. Good thing I’m only a 3 min walk from the house
                    Yea, this is on our property. I hunted the morning hunt, with my 458 SOCOM, watched a 8 point, two spikes, and about six does. Then the 8 point and the older spike went off in the brush and fought for a good 15 minutes or so. I kept seeing these dang huge squirrels under the feeder and running up trees around the feeder. So once the two bucks were done fighting, I walked back to the house and got the 17 HMR and went back to the blind. Only one of the three squirrels showed back up, so he got popped. I want to get that huge one next.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      Adult language

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      That was hilarious! You simply cannot play that vid just once.

Comment

That’s a monster tree rat

Comment

He looks pretty greasy

Comment

Wow!

Comment

I have one feeder out front and one out back I can see from inside the house. There are squirrels everywhere this year and mostly fox squirrels in which is very unusual for them to outnumber the grays.

Comment

Working...
                              X