What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do?

I know a guy who's kid was at a Friday night football game this past Friday. They were in the student section and had two flags. One was a MAGA flag. The principal (I'm pretty sure) came and took away the MAGA Trump flag but let them and others keep all other flags.

I will try and get all information from this story today. I did see pictures of other flags...and the MAGA flag after he gave it back in the parking lot after the game was over.

Depends. Were the other flags politically motivated?

Comment

I think one was the Texas Come and Take It flag.

Comment

I think one was the Texas Come and Take It flag.

Comment

Politics is ruining the greatest game on earth.

Comment

The NFL ruined the NFL a few years ago and dumb assed parents ruined high school many years ago

Comment

I would just drop it and watch enjoy the game
              There is a time and place for everything and a ball game is not the place Just my opinion.

Comment

Shame of what has happened. Heck I'm not that old, 27, and no one batted an eye with all the trucks driving around with Confederate flags in high school, nowadays everyone has a meltdown over it.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  I would just drop it and watch enjoy the game
                  There is a time and place for everything and a ball game is not the place Just my opinion.
                  To me it's the fact that someone could of had a liberal flag and not been told to remove it. So should we conservatives just sit back and let liberals run the show while suppressing everything conservative?

I agree 100% football and school for that matter is no place for politics.

Comment

Technically speaking that sounds like a simple case of that students freedom of speech being taken away. Though, I don't think it was the right location for a display of political affiliation, I do believe the student had full right to display the flag.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      To me it's the fact that someone could of had a liberal flag and not been told to remove it. So should we conservatives just sit back and let liberals run the show while suppressing everything conservative?

I agree 100% football and school for that matter is no place for politics.
                      I don't think you could conclude that a liberal flag would have been permitted in this case. It's likely your right but, if there was no liberal type flag on site there is no way to know for sure if it would have been taken away. Next time tell him to take a MAGA flag and a rainbow flag and wave them both to see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                        The NFL ruined the NFL a few years ago and dumb assed parents ruined high school many years ago
                        I'll toast to that!!!!

I'd be willing to bet if it was a rainbow flag the principal would have left it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Would continue to watch the game and more than likely ask my self why did I bring a politically motivated flag to a HS football game anyways.

Comment

I'd leave the flags at home where they belong and it wouldn't be a problem. If it doesn't have anything to do with football what's the point? I just don't get people these days. They're stupid.

Comment

You need to go see the principal and ask why it was removed. And if the answer isn't right, as in "I can't stand Trump" then go to the school board.

Comment

Working...
                              X