X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football -Week 2

Discuss.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Teams with week one win's aren't as good and people think and teams with week one losses aren't as bad as people think.

Comment

Well, 4 teams that won week 1 are going to be in the playoff

Comment

Well here’s to hoping they Aga are competitive and no one gets hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          Teams with week one win's aren't as good and people think and teams with week one losses aren't as bad as people think.
          Deep thoughts.

Comment

LSU offense still needs some work and will get some better test in the coming weeks. Well start facing some teams with a little more gut and when punched in the mouth will get back up unlike Miami did. They won a game they were supposed to lose that’s saying something about the attitude of this team. Good momentum and building block hope we keep building on it ����������

Comment

Ags by fiddy. The Station is lit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jeaux Jeaux said ..... Me and Eaux....We comin’

Comment

Take Tulsa and the points vs Texas. Not confident UT will win but, 1000% condident they won't cover the spread.
                  Texas 20 Tulsa 17

Take Clemson and give the points.

Clemson 35 aggy 17

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    LSU offense still needs some work and will get some better test in the coming weeks. Well start facing some teams with a little more gut and when punched in the mouth will get back up unlike Miami did. They won a game they were supposed to lose that’s saying something about the attitude of this team. Good momentum and building block hope we keep building on it ����������
                    You skeered baw? We comin’!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      I bet Tennessee is

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Deep thoughts.
                        Needler!!

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          You skeered baw? We comin’!!!

Not at all i had them in the 6-6 7-5 range...i had more questions than answers with this team going into season. I’ll say I’m not an orgeron guy, but they were ready to play and that’s worth something! I’ll be the first to be glad about underrating this team, but I’ve had a lot of build up over the years only to be let down. I’ve still got some question marks, but they deserve all the credit for showing up in prime time and putting on a show! GEAUX TIGERS

Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-03-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            They will be just fine. Its the SEC, thats what SEC football teams do. Auburn barely beat a weak Husky team, even though they are ranked high, it should have been way worse.

That said, LSU should beat Auburn if they can get pressure on Stidham.

Dont you just love it when a lower ranked SEC team beats the snot out of the high ranked media darlings?

Comment

Hope the Ags can at least keep it competitive into the 4th and give themselves a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X