Got my fence again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my fence again

Well a 21yr old young man was lucky yesterday, please don't drink and drive folks, also hated that he was arrested but hopefully he will learn a lesson, but found out later this this was his 2nd. DWI. in less than 3 months. I'm glad he was ok, but in the 25yrs living here on this corner this made the 10th time now that I have had my fence ran into. Just hope that it gets taken care of by his Ins. and not out of my pocket again.

God Bless
    Bish
    Attached Files

Dangit! Sorry for the headache...

Could have a little cross out front your gate, though. Could always be worse I guess.

Comment

Dang sorry to hear this. 10 times wow you're a more patient man than I. There would have been big boulders in front of that spot after the first couple of accidents.
      Hope the insurance straightens it out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
        Dang sorry to hear this. 10 times wow you're a more patient man than I. There would have been big boulders in front of that spot after the first couple of accidents.
        Hope the insurance straightens it out for you.
        Was thinking the same. Boulders.

Comment

Dang!

Comment

Where have we seen this before? Didn't the last guy make it all the way through the fence and into the pond or something like that?

Comment

Second DUI, I'm going to bet he doesn't have insurance.

If he does, he won't after this one.

Comment

Looks like a good place for a gate

Comment

21 year old with one DWI on his record already......good luck. I'm betting he's driving without insurance

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    21 year old with one DWI on his record already......good luck. I'm betting he's driving without insurance
                    I would be surprised if he had a license.

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                      Well a 21yr old young man was lucky yesterday, please don't drink and drive folks, also hated that he was arrested but hopefully he will learn a lesson, but found out later this this was his 2nd. DWI. in less than 3 months. I'm glad he was ok, but in the 25yrs living here on this corner this made the 10th time now that I have had my fence ran into. Just hope that it gets taken care of by his Ins. and not out of my pocket again.

God Bless
                      Bish
                      Have you considered the use of a tank barricade?

Comment

Man that stinks.

Comment

That sucks.

Comment

Dang, hope he gets straight. Don't use boulders, someone will sue you. A Big Azz stand of bamboo might be the ticket? I had a friend that planted bamboo and had the parish put up blinking hazard lights when a truck drove into his daughter's bedroom. No one was hurt fortunately.

Comment

Dang, that stinks.

I have seen some pretty extreme barricades by folks like you. Some pieces of property are just terrible about having people crash into them.

The most effective style I have seen is the pipeline substation style. Heavy, large diameter pipe anchored very deep into the ground. Sometimes concrete filled.

Comment

Working...
                              X