Should I go hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I go hunt?

It's REALLY hot but I want to kill something so I'm on the fence. The question is, if you had the next 13 days off with nothing to do with Axis and recently spotted Aoudad hanging out where you hunt (as in coming to feeders), would you go hunting BY YOURSELF from Sunday-Tuesday/Wednesday? Or stay home and relax?

P.S. I threw the by yourself part in because it'll be a lot of work for me alone if I do kill one or the other...

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    It's REALLY hot but I want to kill something so I'm on the fence. The question is, if you had the next 13 days off with nothing to do with Axis and recently spotted Aoudad hanging out where you hunt (as in coming to feeders), would you go hunting BY YOURSELF from Sunday-Tuesday/Wednesday? Or stay home and relax?

P.S. I threw the by yourself part in because it'll be a lot of work for me alone if I do kill one or the other...

Its to hot to hunt. LOL Its fishing season.

Comment

My son and I are hunting axis this Mon-Tues. It’s just heat and humidity and a lot of sweating. Not miserable like freezing your butt off somewhere up north.

Comment

I am addicted to hunting so, i saw grab some cold beer and get to hunting. You have 13 days off. Hunt for 3-5 days and relax for the rest.

Comment

Get on the road as soon as possible!!!
          Get to the lease and relax. Hunt if you feel like it and if you don't feel like hunting , take it easy and enjoy the peace and quiet doing nothing!

Comment

If you quarter out in the field and have a good pack, I say go for it.

Comment

If it's too hot during the day, get a light and shoot them at night.

Comment

Hunting and Heat dont mix for me. Even worse after you kill.
                Id go fishing or floating with lots of cold drinks.

Comment

I'm terrible at fishing y'all...

Comment

Hunt!

Comment

I'm terrible at fishing y'all...
                      LOL Bless your heart. Im sure there are some TBH'ers in or around Brady that would help you if you shot something.

Comment

If you got that many days off, I’d go for a couple days especially if you got one coming to feeder on regular intervals. If you get there and it turn out to be too hot for you after a day or so then come Back home. Hopefully you’ll have great success and feel like the trip gives you a break and relaxes you in process
                        Go try it, wish you success.
                        Post anything you get !
                        Last edited by ReydonPete; 07-05-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

No reason to clean an Aoudad IMO

Just cape and cut the head off.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            LOL Bless your heart. Im sure there are some TBH'ers in or around Brady that would help you if you shot something.
                            I've got your #

Comment

I've got your #
                              The key word being close to Brady lol

Comment

Working...
                              X