**DON'T BUY Grapevine Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**DON'T BUY Grapevine Ford

Just a quick rant on how BAD grapevine ford service department is. I bought my truck April 4th and still don't have it. I've already made a payment on it. They oversprayed the entire truck when they put the bedliner in and while trying to fix that burnt the paint on the rear doors, scratched the bumper and mirrors broke the weather trim piece that runs the length of the cab and I'll stop there. These pics show the wonderful state of my brand new $79,000 truck.
    Attached Files

**** that sucks.

Comment

I'd be talking to an attorney already. That's pathetic!

Comment

I had a bad dealing with them a few years ago. Ripped me a new one and took full advantage of me when I was a teenager. Recall part they replaced with letter I received in the mail and I still paid $900. Will never go back to them.

Comment

I will add.... There is no way I would accept that truck. Attorney will get you into another one.

Comment

Crazy!!

Comment

Heard similar stories from others about them. That sucks!!! I wouldn't accept that truck at all.

Comment

I've had a similar issue with them as well. Long story short bought a lemon from them and got no help. Basically told me "Sorry"

Comment

That paint will never be the same. I wouldn't except it.

Comment

That is ridiculous. That is more than I paid for my first house, no way I would accept that mess of a truck at this point.

Comment

have you asked them to swap it for another truck and they refused?

Comment

Don't accept that!! That's crazy.

Comment

In times like this, social media is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            I will add.... There is no way I would accept that truck. Attorney will get you into another one.
                            Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            Heard similar stories from others about them. That sucks!!! I wouldn't accept that truck at all.
                            Originally posted by Tryton View Post
                            That paint will never be the same. I wouldn't except it.
                            Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                            That is ridiculous. That is more than I paid for my first house, no way I would accept that mess of a truck at this point.
                            He accepted the truck when he signed the paperwork, so the dealer has already been paid by the lender.

Comment

He accepted the truck he bought w/o all the issues that They caused while the vehicle was in Their possession. When he signed and bought the truck, it wasn't over-sprayed with bed liner, no scratches on mirrors and bumper and no burned paint on the rear doors.

I would have an attorney involved at this point, especially if the truck has never even been brought home.
                              Last edited by Fmjag64; 05-30-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X