Lamco or Ranch King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamco or Ranch King

I am going to buy either a 1000 lb Ranch King Mighty Buck or 1000lb Lamco Low and Throw. Trying to decide which one. I am also curious who has the best price between Houston and San Antonio on I-10 or San Antonio and Laredo on I-35. That’s the route I take to go to the ranch. Going the first of October. Thanks.

I like the Lamco. I don't care for the eliminator plate set up. Have seen some get gummed up & not work right.

Comment

I have two lamcos and have had zero problems!
      The axis like them also!
      Attached Files

Comment

I’ve had that ranch king for a year now with no issues.

I also have the lamco trough feeders and they work good as well. Haven’t had the lamco corn feeders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

both are similar with msrp pricing. After looking at the two I think I will go with Lamco. Don't know about best price or place to pick up though.

Comment

Burt Reynolds died, in case you missed the other 5 threads.

Comment

No experience with the Ranch King but I've been running Lamco's for years no issues i still put Eliminator plates on them though long armed coons at my place can still reach the spinner through the cage.

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                No experience with the Ranch King but I've been running Lamco's for years no issues i still put Eliminator plates on them though long armed coons at my place can still reach the spinner through the cage.
                Coons are reaching the spinner on the Lamco low and throw ?

Comment

If the lamco gets stopped up, let's say a rookie let corn bag string drop down in the hopper, your gonna have to empty it somehow to unplug it.

Comment

Bucees

Comment

I have the Lamco and love it. No issues at all. My buddy has the Ranch Kings and no issues. I just like the LAMCO design a little better. Can't go wrong with either.

Comment

The hogs tore up my Lamco in one year. I really like advantage outdoors with the sled. Can move them around easily once they’re empty. They offer 10% or 15% off after season is over or before it starts. Based in Houston

The best premium deer feeders and deer blinds that are the ultimate in design, performance, and durability. In Houston since 1988.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          Burt Reynolds died, in case you missed the other 5 threads.
                          Lmao

Comment

Illusive wildlife in Conroe sells both. I decided to buy two 1000 lb Lamco low and throw feeders over the Ranch King. I've had them for two years now and they have work perfectly. Coons can't get corn out of them. They are easy to fill. I think the Ranch King is a little taller and the opening to fill is smaller on the Ranch King making it a little harder to fill. IMO the Lamco is a slightly better feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Illusive wildlife in Conroe sells both. I decided to buy two 1000 lb Lamco low and throw feeders over the Ranch King. I've had them for two years now and they have work perfectly. Coons can't get corn out of them. They are easy to fill. I think the Ranch King is a little taller and the opening to fill is smaller on the Ranch King making it a little harder to fill. IMO the Lamco is a slightly better feeder.
                              Unless I am remembering wrong, Lamco is 60” and RK MB is 52” on the 1000lb
                              Last edited by dc1986; 09-06-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X