X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii: which island would you go to?

Planning a family trip spring of 2019 & seeking info
    Thanks in advance

Depends what you want to do. I’m from Oahu so go there to see family but Maui and Big Island are my favorite to visit

Comment

Kauai. It's the most beautiful and least commercialized.

Comment

They have had so much rain the are surrounded by water now.

Comment

We did one week on Maui in a condo. Took it easy, did s little sightseeing, went to Hana. Kinda “lived” there for a week. The. We stayed at the Ihilani resort on Oahu for a week. Went to Pearl Harbor, sightseeing, Waikiki, but also just laid around on the beach. Seems like plenty to do on both islands. Oahu is more developed, which is good and bad. Airfare is reasonable between islands so don’t over think it! Would have liked to visit the other islands, but we can do that next trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I've spent 5 days on Maui and 5 days on Oahu. If I did it again, I'd stay on Maui a lot longer and less time on Oahu. I enjoyed Pearl Harbor, but Oahu was just too busy and commercialized for my taste.

Comment

My Dad just got back. He said if he had to do it again he would go to one of the Caribbean Islands instead.

Comment

For sure not the one with all the lava

Comment

My wife and I went to Hilo last year. We stayed at a house called the falls. We really liked it because it was not so touristy. All the hotels and tourists stuff was on the other side in Kona. We would definitely go back

Comment

We did Maui 4 years ago. Probably one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Great time. Going to Oahu this year to visit PH.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Only been to Kauai and I'd definitely go back

Comment

We went to Maui and loved it.

Comment

I've been to Maui and the big island. Maui for the beauty and Hawaii for the experience.

Comment

Don't go to the one the Brady Bunch went to...

Comment

Which ever one you decide on,be sure and visit Pearl Harbour before you leave. I would allow a full day there,it's worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X