• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What unit y’all in?

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
      What unit y’all in?
      We drew OTC tags.... it's anybody's guess.

(See post #21 above)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
        We drew OTC tags.... it's anybody's guess.

(See post #21 above)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I didn’t want your coordinates [emoji23]

Just wondering if you’ll be in our neck of the woods. Good luck out there.

Comment

Good luck it’s a blast but a lot of work.

Comment

DO NOT FORGET YOUR HUNTER ED' CARD...
            we had 1 feller that did..

Comment

Good Luck. I'll be in Colorado the same time frame with an OTC tag. Wishing us all luck

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                Well.....we're camping a little higher than that. I am planning to take it easy the first day or even first couple days if needed though and try to acclimate as much as possible. I'll still hunt, I'm just gonna make sure to stay hydrated and take it slow.
                Take some Rolaids with you in case you get a little altitude sickness. They'll help. Tums won't work. Has to be Rolaids.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                  DO NOT FORGET YOUR HUNTER ED' CARD...
                  we had 1 feller that did..
                  Found mine in the safe and laminated it. I had wondered if they would honor your TX license with the HE #/endorsement on it... but I wasn't going to take the chance.

Comment

Good luck everyone!
                    I'll be in CO unit 66 during the 1st rifle season this year.

Comment

Good call on the Hunter Ed card. I just double checked my wallet.

There is a way around that. If you get an OTC tag, you can buy online and take it to a license retailer and have them print it out for you. We had this happen a couple years back. It’s better to just have it with you.

3 days and counting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                        Hobble... think you got me confused with somebody else! Can’t speak for Ryan? But, for this trip, I’m hoping you’re dead on! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                        You know how it goes when you don't draw a tag, lol..... I had a deer around every corner. I was putting a shoe on a horse on afternoon and had a cow moose roll through camp and 20 minutes later one heck of a mulie buck. Be safe and have fun

Comment

Originally posted by skooter View Post
                          Good call on the Hunter Ed card. I just double checked my wallet.

There is a way around that. If you get an OTC tag, you can buy online and take it to a license retailer and have them print it out for you. We had this happen a couple years back. It’s better to just have it with you.

3 days and counting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Good Luck Skooter !!! Y'all keep us posted.

Comment

I got a few miles in with a mid 30'slb pack this morning before work..felt a little cooler outside. Can't wait to be hunting!!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                              Found mine in the safe and laminated it. I had wondered if they would honor your TX license with the HE #/endorsement on it... but I wasn't going to take the chance.

If you go to the lic office and fill out simple form show them the card you no longer need to carry it this year you had to have an account ( for online ) with your CID number .
                              So provide you have another Co lic they can see that and pull it up when you buy your otc . that what I was told .. I still plan to take mine just in case .

Comment

Good luck my Friends, I know y'all will do well. It's been a long time since I had some fresh elk ��

Comment

Working...
                                X