No announcement yet.

My Shark Catch of Multiple Lifetimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome catch congratulations! That shark is a beast for sure but I kind of want to see more pics of the truck you caught it from. Maybe share a little on the gear your using too.

Comment

That's a beast! Congrats

Comment

You made it on the ticket this afternoon. Only downside was that Corby broke the story and not the Musers.

Comment

Thank you for the support my friends. Lots of hate going around obviously but the love is way stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

An absolute amazing catch.

Big congrats and well done for working hard to try and revive the shark.

Comment

Congrats on a hell of a shark, Poco.
              I've often read those big hammers fight to the death.

Comment

Heck ya congrats!! Big ole toothy critter.

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
                  Thank you for the support my friends. Lots of hate going around obviously but the love is way stronger.

They say that ignorance is bliss...well, there are a LOT of blissful morons out there congrats on an incredible catch!!

Comment

Congrats! I would have loved to seen your face when it first broke the surface!

Comment

awesome!!! congrats!!!

Comment

wow that a huge shark congrats.

Still having trouble figuring out how the sting ray bars are in meet?

Comment

That is a monster! Congrats!. Don't worry about all that noise. Hey, people got to eat, right?

Comment

Wow what a catch. Way to go man! They showed you on KTEN in Texoma land last night. Not as impressive as being on Florida news but hey that was the biggest news for up here.

Comment

Congrats brother! I'd be ok if never even attempted to released 14' sharks

Comment

Congrats on an amazing catch!

Comment

Working...
                                X