No announcement yet.

2018 saltwater fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna stop on my way home and buy some live wigglers for my grandsons to wear the fish out in my ponds tomorrow between rain showers! No crowds there...

Comment

This is all that is on my boat and I put the spoons up in late sprong when the grass starts floating.
      If you only fish spoons you might just switch to a weedless one. Or go here and get some of these...they're some fish catching baits buddy.

7 years in development. I scrapped the design twice and started over fresh when it wasn’t doing what I thought it should for you. Going through nearly a 1000 modifications and adjustments all to make a lure that was new with great action, long casting, and slow sinking and one that solves the problems we have fishing shallow environments with seagrass, marshgrass, oyster, rocks, mangroves, and even docks.

Comment

I'm a spoon throwing fool when it comes to redfish but ordered a few packs of these the other day and look forward to trying them out. Gona be down there for two weeks at the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          I plan on fishing this weekend. Actually looks like it might be a good surf weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yep, I'm eyeballing it hard. If things still look good on Thursday, I will head down on Friday and fish it through the weekend. I think there has been only one decent window for the surf since May.

Comment

Me too, South of Pure Oil channel.
            Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            I'm probably going to give it a shot in the morning.

Comment

Supposed to be a bunch of drum in North Nighthawk

Comment

I heard, may have to throw some dead shrimp on the boat. I just hope we get some water back in the bay.
                Originally posted by Walker View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                  I heard, may have to throw some dead shrimp on the boat. I just hope we get some water back in the bay.
                  Yea, I bet that low pressure system over in Louisiana spinning up right on the coast ain't doing much to help with the wind blowin' the water out the bay over here!

Comment

Looking for a guide recommendation for Port Aransas. Would like to stay in the bay with the wife and daughters but might be open to a little blue water.

Can someone lead me in the right direction or give me some names of who to call? Thanks. We will be there from July 19-22.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                      Looking for a guide recommendation for Port Aransas. Would like to stay in the bay with the wife and daughters but might be open to a little blue water.

Can someone lead me in the right direction or give me some names of who to call? Thanks. We will be there from July 19-22.

I know of one around Baffin if y’all are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        Huge school in boathole flats. Redfish are there too but not grouped up tight.

Comment

Found a few last night in Sabine.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post

Found a few last night in Sabine.

'y yessir I'd say you did! ...some good 'uns too! Congrats on some fine eatin'!

Comment

All the time in Rockport
                              Attached Files

Comment

I want to play. 23" was the best red we caught on East Flats, Port A today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	East Flats red tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	24543897

Hogboy

Comment

Working...
                                X