2 Gringos chupacabra rub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Gringos chupacabra rub

I stopped by their store which is just down the street from my house to pick up some of their run and I must say I’m blown away. Their rubs are great and they have some good salsa too, but what really blew me away was how nice these people are. We swapped fishing stories and they took me on a short tour of their facility. I’m kinda ashamed I haven’t used their products before. The customer service was great the owner Alton gave me 3 free coozies and a bottle of hot sauce.

I’ll definitely be doing business with them more often. I have two Boston butts seasond up with the brisket magic right now. I’ll let y’all know how it taste tomorrow.

Anyone use them?

Their spicy rub is awesome on chicken. I stock up everytime I find it, just place was a gas station in Kingsland.

Comment

I wish HEB would expand their offering from 2 Gringos. We just order online.

Comment

We love it. Have to order it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s good stuff we use a lot of it.

Comment

I really like it for brisket. I coat the hell out of it and let it sit wrapped in Saran Wrap overnight. Gives it a really good flavor that goes perfectly with the smoke

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
              Their spicy rub is awesome on chicken. I stock up everytime I find it, just place was a gas station in Kingsland.
              They have one now that geared toward poultry and it’s GOOD.

Comment

I had heard about it on KJ97 for a little while and finally came across it at Oasis Outback in Uvalde about 4 years ago. I’ve been hooked ever since. By far my favorite seasoning, it’s great on everything, I use it probably 80% of the time I’m cooking.

Comment

I like the salsa.

Comment

I Love it!! I use it all the time on just about everything I BBQ

FYI the original is great on eggs

Comment

By far the best seasoning I use on a regular basis. Great on most meat. Ran on to it in Fredricksburg. Glad to hear I may find it elsewhere. If you haven’t tried it ....you should!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to stop in there next time we are down during the week. The guys at my lease use the heck out of it.

Our main go to spice mix is “next door seasoning “ or we use uncle Chris ‘

Chris if you haven’t tried the next door seasoning, track down Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                          I need to stop in there next time we are down during the week. The guys at my lease use the heck out of it.

Our main go to spice mix is “next door seasoning “ or we use uncle Chris ‘

Chris if you haven’t tried the next door seasoning, track down Josh
                          I love next door I haven’t actually used their seasoning but they catered our wedding and it was awesome food!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                            I love next door I haven’t actually used their seasoning but they catered our wedding and it was awesome food!
                            We use it on everything. meat, vegetables, guacamole.

It is good

Comment

its great in a bloody mary

Comment

Working...
                              X